Chapter 17

Wedding Day

A week later~

Soo Kyung Pov

I was awaken by dim of light from the sunrise which I was greeted by my mother who suddenly went on crying.

"Eomma, dont cry please" I touched her face.

"Don't worry, I'll be fine... I'm just so happy for you" she said wiping her tears.

"Eomma, gumawo" I smiled.

"Wae?" she sniffed.

"For everything" I wiped her tear.

"Ohh my Soo kyung" she hugged me, and with that I felt like crying also but was disturbed by a knock on the door.

*knock-knock*

"Isn't it to early for you two to be emotional?" Nam Oppa said.

"Yah, its not funny" I wiped my tears.

"Namjoon-ah just go to the church first and we'll take care of  Soo" auntie yelled.

"Yeah yeah, see later Bride" he winked at me. And so I waved goodbye.

"Let's get ready then" Auntie smilingly said.

"Kaja" eomma looked at me.

And so they had me prepared, so on I was ready to go and went to the church.

"Ahh here she is" appa greeted me.

"Aish appa" I hugged him.

suddenly I heard a sniff, I looked at appa and saw him cry.

"Appa" I said in a slow voice.

"I'm just sad that I'm losing my little girl" he said... " But I'm also happy that my little girl is all grown up and became a fine women I hoped she would be" he said calmly.

That really touched me but I hold my tears so that my make up wouldn't be ruined.

I just hugged him and pulled away to wipe his tears.

" kaja " appa held out his hand and i grabbed it.

Doors were opened and music started to play as we walked down the aile.

As the closer we got to the altar the closer i see my groom.

Jungkook Pov

Only minutes left til the doors will be open i said to myself.

"Yah kookie, everythings gonna be okay " Said Rap mon hyung.

"Nae " i nodded.

*Music played*

Then the doors were opened then I saw I beautiful girl held by her father as they walked towards the altar.

As they got closer my heart beats faster and faster but as her father held out her hand to me...

"Jeon jungkook, I now I turn over my daughter to you" he said as I accepted Soo kyungs hand.

"Nae appa, I will take good care of her" then I lead Soo to our chairs.

>fast forward

As the exchanging of vows and rings were done it was time to say "I do".

Soo Kyung Pov

time to say "I do" >< like omg its really... really ugh...

I can feel my feet shaking --"