First Meeting - Fluff

Your POV (y/n ~ your name)
Word count:766
--------
"I'm so nervous." You say over the phone to your best friend. You start your first day at S.H.I.E.L.D tomorrow.

"Come on girl you'll do wonderful. Your like super smart." Your bff says trying to comfort you.

" I don't know how they'll feel about my powers though." You say hesitantly.

You hear your friend sigh very loudly over the phone then saying "Bro you can turn invisible, fly and can burn things and don't forget you kick ass in fights. You'll be just fine. I gotta go now call me tomorrow and tell me all about it. Love you bye"

You sigh and reply "Okie dokie love you too."

You then get up and make yourself tea and popcorn watching your favorite tv show.

At 9:30 you hear a knock on your door so you get up and answer in with a blanket wrapped around yourself. You open up the door and you see Happy, Tony's assistant.

"Hey Happy what's up."

He scratches his head and says "Sorry to bother you but we have a situation at S.H.I.E.L.D and we need your help."

"Alrighty let me put on real cloths and I'll be out in a minute."

Happy then grabbed my hand and said "No time let's go." He drug me out to the his car and we headed towards Stark Tower.

I tried to ask Happy the whole time what was so important but he just ignore my questions.

We finally arrived at the tower 20 minutes later me in short running shorts and a long sleeved crop top.

We walked into the building and it was completely dark and then I herd people yell "Surprise!"

I wasn't expecting a party. Tony walked up to me and said "Welcome to the team y/n."

I was pissed "You mean to tell me you drug me out of my house at 9:30 at night for a party wearing nothing, I thought something was wrong." I was so pissed that a power that barely showed itself popped up. My eyes had flames coming out of them at this point.

Tony backed up at that point and sad "woah I didn't know you could do that"

I tried to calm myself before the flames made their way to my hands. I took a couple of deep breaths and closed my eyes and was back to my normal extremely happy self.

"Sorry Tony that happens sometimes. Thank you for the party this is amazing." By that point I had everyone's jaws dropped on the floor.

Tony gulped and said " Okay then. So let me introduce you to everyone." He went down the line " This is Nat, Steve, Sam, Scott, Loki, Thor, Stephen, Clint, Bucky, and Bruce." I waved at them all still standing in the center of the room.

That night I had conversations with all of them and got to know each one of the avengers. The only one who I haven't gotten to was Bruce.

"Hey" I said walking up to Bruce "I'm y/n."

"Bruce" he replied nervously.

We kinda just stood their looking at each other in awkward silence until you asked "Do you wanna go sit on the balcony with me."

He nodded his head and lead you outside.

"So" you said to him "your a scientist."

He nodded again not saying a word.

"I can't wait to start working with you tomorrow."

He said "You're a scientist too."

You nodded "Yep top of all my classes sense high school. I'm a nerd shh don't tell" you said the last part to lighten the mood.

He let out a giggle which made you happy you could all ready tell working with him was gonna be a problem because you were forming a crush on him.

"Well I better head back inside. I'll see you at work y/n." Bruce said.

"Okie dokie see you later babe." You didn't even really notice you said that to him until it was to late.

"Babe" Bruce questioned.

You got wide eyed and mumble a "Shit. Sorry I ment Bruce."

Bruce then giggled again "See you tomorrow y/n."

You were a blushing mess and in all honesty you couldn't embarass yourself then you already have so you said "Wait Bruce you forgot something."

He turned and said "What?"

You walked closer and said "This." while standing up on your tiptoes you gave him a soft and passionate kiss.

Now it was your turn to leave him dumbfounded so you giggled and said "Night Brucie."

You were grinning the whole way home that night.