Biological Family -angst/fluff

Word count - 1585

    It was a Saturday which was my lazy day so I sat in my room in my usual outfit, a hoodie and sweatpants, reading my favorite book series. I was half way through my second book when a knock came from my door.

      I marked my book and opened the door. Tony was there leaning against the frame.
"Hey baby girl, whatcha up to?"

      I blushed as usual at his comment and said "Just reading a book."

      He rolled his eyes and asked "Do you do anything fun, and also do you wear anything besides that?"

     I shrugged and looked down at my feet.

     "Anyway I came up here to tell you to come down stairs because we're all playing games tonight and everyone has to be there."

    I looked up at him and backed down and said "No can do Tony, I have a family dinner tonight."

      He looked me up and down and sighed "I think you're lying y/n."

      I shook my head and replied "I wouldn't lie about that. I really wish I could play. I would much rather do that then go to dinner."

    He rolled his eyes at me and said "whatever."

     I then asked "Hey what time is it?"

     "Umm 6:30, why?"

      "Shit," I replied, "I told you I had dinner."

      He looked at me wide eyed and said "oh I thought you were lying about that."

       I shook my head and closed the door rushing around my room. My parents were supposed to be here in 30 mins.

     I settled on a black fitted dress, some black heals and natural makeup. I only dressed like this for my snob parents that I didn't particularly like.

     I ran down the stairs to be met with Everyone conversing with my parents who were about 5 mins early. When they saw me they immediately stood up and walked over to me. My mother greeted me first.

        Everyone was shocked by my dress since they only ever saw me in baggy clothes.

      "Ah y/n late as always, it's a pleasure to finally be graced by your presents."

      I nodded and kissed my mother's cheek "Hello mother, nice to see you as always."

      My father was next and I kissed his cheek too saying "Hello father."

      He grunted in response but did nothing else.

      I looked at my mom and said "I see you finally met my team did you get a proper introduction?"

      She waved me off and said "They are none of my concern, but what is is how fat you've gotten."

     I blushed and looked down with a sad face as I heard my team gasp at her comment.

    My mom shook her head and said "Oh stop with that face it makes you look ugly."

    I looked back up with my blank face. I don't know why I try with my parents, they don't try with me so I just put my body on autopilot. I know I didn't look fat because I was all muscle now from training relentlessly.