labour

hardins POV

I can't believe it my baby is giving birth to a mini me she looks so sexy even when she's giving birth love her so much. I can see her scanning the room for me "baby I'm here don't worry im not going anywhere" I whisper in her ear, I grab her hand thinking she might pull away but instead he clings on tho my hand and squeezes it. "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I can't it hurts urhhhhhhhhh"Tessa cries "baby you doing amazing hang in there I love you so much" I tell her while kissing the palms of her hands.

tessa's POV

I can't do it I hurts, all I can think of is Hardin and us being a family. I feel like the whole hospital can hear me screaming "ahhhhhhhhhhh" I slowly stop and a hear a little boy crying and tears of joy flow down my cheeks I look to my left and see Hardin sobbing just like he was sobbing when Emery was born and I smile to him "baby you did it and he's amazing" I smile I haven't got the energy to say something.

the doctor comes back with my baby handing him to Hardin Hardin glances at me and walks over handing me the baby

hardins POV

as I give my baby boy to Tessa I lie next to her in her hospital bed "baby what's his name " a ask her softly I'm still not sure if she'll answer me but I try "Auden, what do you think"

I kiss her forehead in a way of my approval. 

*hey guys let me know what you think of this chapter so I can keep writing for ya'll!*