Prologue

There are two clans of the fae. The light and the dark. Amongst both these groups are the three major subgroups the protectors, the enforcers, and the healers. The protectors are like guardians. They either protect the different clans or they have a greater mission. That greater mission is to protect the portals and the source of all our magic, ley lines. The enforcers are just like they sound. They enforce the laws created by the Elders of the clans. Last but not least the healers. They are typically the kinder of our kind. Their hearts are softer and sweeter. Their purpose has become more apparent during the wars between the two groups. There are many different types of species of fae as well. I am a wood nymph and succubus. I have an affinity of communing with the plants and animals in the forest. All fae feed on different types of energies. As a succubus, I feed on the sexual chi of males and females alike. I am also a Protector. The one assigned the greater mission. I don't remember my name only my mission. It was all I was till it wasn't. The protectors assigned this mission before me kept disappearing one by one until there was only me. The clan of the light fae believed it to be the Dark fae and I believed them until I too Disappeared. This is my story.