14

Minho lunged towards the edge of the bridge, grabbing Jisung's wrist. Jisung looked up shocked, panicking a little seeing Minho being pulled over the railing a bit.

"Minho! You have to let go!! If you don't you'll fall too, please! Please let go!"

"But if I let go you'll fall! I can't, I just can't let it happen!"

"Min, it's okay. Let me go, stay safe, and live happily! I'd always wanted this to happen, so it's my fault that I'm in this situation. Don't let me drag you down too. Let go and live life to the fullest, okay? Please do that for me. I'll always cheer you on, I'm never going to break that promise. So promise me you'll never forget me."

"I won't! I promise I won't!! Please don't go, don't leave me! I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I love you! I really do love you!!"

Minho started to slip forward more and more each minute.

"Minho, please! You have to let go! I can't let anything happen to you, let go, I beg you!"

"Ji... I.."

"It's okay! Just let go. I know now, I know how you truly feel. Sure it would've been better if I knew sooner, but things didn't go our way, it happens. So please, just let go before you fall too."

Seeing Jisung so serious made Minho obey, as he started to cry, he slowly let go of Jisung's hand. Jisung smiles up at him, letting the other see his adorable smile one last time. His smile disappeared once he felt gravity taking him with a strong force.

Till the next chapter bye bye

Mochii~