1

I was born as a sweet innocent child as well of most children for the first 5 years of my life everything had been fine until everything went down hill my dad lost his job my mother worked full and  I was just lonely at the age of 10 my parents got a divorce wasn't the best I was always in between there bickering and they where always trying to get me instead of have half and half my mother took full custody of me by the age of 12. By the age of 14 I was addicted to drugs and thought it would help relieve my problems getting high was the best especially with my best friend I had nothing on my mind except for FUN FUN FUN I didn't have a care for anything in the world. But after calming down everything came back so I kept on doing it and at the age of 16 I had completely thrown away my life. I had more than I can count records of drugs, tagging, stealing, and harassment. But everything changed because of one person JEON JUNGKOOK I mean he was the same as me but even worse but in the end we made it through life.

He was born in a very poor part of South Korea and he got into all of these things when he turned 6 he was already a thief and a dealer and slow started to get into the drugs by the age of 9 he was already on acid and meth and all the hard drugs. Until he meet me at the age of 18 I was still 16 at the time all I wanted was to die and never live again.

The first time we meet was at a club he was sitting in the corner of the bar drinking and snorting cocaine I was dancing around not having a care in the world until we both locked eyes. I was draw to his good looks and those glassy eyes they way the shined in the spot light. I seductively walked over to him taking a seat next to him and lifted my dress up slightly and ordered my drink.

"What's a pretty girl like you doing in a place like this" he asked. "Well you don't know what's under the mask do you" I could see his smirk through the corner of my eye. "You look amazing dancing I wonder what you would look like dancing with me" he said giving me a gesture to follow him. I grabbed my drink and walked average to the dance floor. We started dancing to the beat both our bodies in sync together. He grabbed my ass and turned me around so that my ass was on his crotch. I started moving my hips and swaying to the music at a point he put his hands on my hips to control me. I could feel the sweat dripping down from my face onto my chest.

After a couple hours dancing and getting to know each other he asked me if I wanted to go home with him. And of course me being a drunk fool I said yes but I didn't regret saying no. Because my biggest mistake became into my most prized possession. Jungkook was not that delicate person when it came to sex he likes it pretty rough and I had a hard time walking in the end.

Weird ending but whatever you know ok so I kinda mixed up my life my friends life into this so don't judge me please and by the way mom of this is true jungkook isn't a man hoe well idk tbh if he is secretly and I'm pretty sure he doesn't do drugs well I hope not. Other wise I will personally beat his ass for that. Cause drugs aren't good for you kids don't do it it'll slowly kill you this is from someone that has someone died from drugs and someone that use to do it❤️❤️💖💖💖💖💍💍🤰🏽🤰🏽