chapter 1

Matts pov.

Hi . my name is matthew. I am 17 years old. I have been in this stupid foster care system for as long as I can remember. Today a new girl who is my age is supposed to come in. I could here Maria , the "mother" of this "home" opening the door with who I was guessing was the new girl. When I walked down and saw her ( lindsy not Maria 😂) I couldn't believe my eyes. She was beautiful. her ombré which you could tell was natural, her chocolate brown eyes. I didn't know what else to think but the fact that she was the most beautiful girl i had ever seen.

Lindsys pov.

As Maria walked me into the house I knew it would be another bad experience . I have been to over 7 foster homes and at all of them I have been abused. I hoped this home would be different untill i saw the woman holding the belt to a little kid. Then I looked at the stairs and saw a boy, who was really cute, staring at me. I quickly looked back down at the floor. I jumped when Maria blew her whistle which made all the kids form a line in front of her. there were about 10 kids including me. she started pointing at random kids saying there names . then she came to the boy " lindsy this is matthew he's your age."

" hi " he said

" hi " I replied

" well matthew would you please show lindsy to get new bedroom ?"

" sure " he smiled and motioned me up the stairs