A THOUGHT

Characters name ; Hira...

The voice comes...

OYE Hira kidhar ja ri hai . hira . hira .hira

I moved towards the voice...

and it darkens

I found myself in a dark ground ..

I saw nothing near or far except a white light coming from a hole .. I started moving towards the hole .. the voice was stopped I cant listen anything I walked for miles and miles and... but couldn't reach that light . I moved I moved I run .. I saw the hole becoming bigger and bigger . I ran fast ,.... I ran and ran And didn't stopped.. I entered the hole without realizing the hole is how much bigger .

Entered light.....

The light was too much to make me blind .. I cant see any thing now .. I lost my sight but I was in the light the most thoughtful thing oh its good or bad .. being in light without sight...

I make myself move slowly now I didn't know where am moving I just feel the voice now the voice of a woman saying come hira come.... I followed the voice .. slowly moved slowly the voice became louder and louder I stopped and thought can this voice make me deaf . if it becomes louder... .. I sarted movind away from voice I time comes when the voice stopped . I moved without thinking moving straight and straight . I feel water on my legs .. I became afraid is it a water pond or may be the sea water... may be the ocean side.....

I get confused a thought came in my mind ..

" ACHA GUMAN KARO AR ACHA PAO "

I decided to move forward and believe that there would be no danger I moved and moved . water raised now I feel water up to my stomach I thought to drink it and believed that I could give me my eyes back I drank it up to my thirst then . to my believe I got my eye sight .. oh is it true or its a dream .. wait what I can see . am in the beautiful place .. a beautiful sky .. a beautiful land and charming mountains around . and I was standing in a lake .. a blue beautiful lake the green valley colorful flowers white Lilly's flouting on the water . the trees having fruits on the edges hard to believe ,..... hard to believe...

I listened the voices of children's playing . some monkeys jumping .. beautiful blue birds flying . some farmer's working .. some woman's taking the water from the lake .

All the scene disappeared when the water finished from my mouth ..

Reality came

I thought to drink that water again... I lowers my hands and . suddenly I found myself sitting in my room it was just a thought . Is it..... ops... what a thought but wait I found no money no fame .. but I always wished for that .. can I be happy without money and fame . do I belongs to the would I thought.....

JB CONTENTS