maknae @ 22

Jimin has his mind going around for quite sometime now. Jungkook's birthday is fast approaching and he cannot think of ways on how he can suprise the maknae in a very special way because ever since thier last concert in Japan, something is not normal between the two of them. Jungkook has really been distant.

" Jungkook.. we need to talk " Jimin said when he catch up with JK's walking.

" What about?" JK said when he turned the door knob to his room.

" Do we have a problem? Why are you so cold? ".

" Do I have a reason to?" JK rebutt.

"None.. I don't know... " JM is suddenly confused with Jungkook's reply.

"Then.. maybe I am just tired. Yes, tired. Can I rest now?" JK eventually closed his door.

Jimin was suprised with JK's action. JK is calm which his normal self when he is feeling indifferent or keeping something for himself. Jimin always persuades him to speak his mind but something is telling Jimin that this is not the right time to push JK.

Later that day, the management calls the members to make an important announcement.

" Guys, we know all of you have been working so hard for the past 7 years. So we decided to give you your much deserved vacation for the next 2 months. You can go and do whatever you like, experience the life of a normal young adults. We will not accept any shows or TV invitations. Please take this opportunity to enjoy guys, but make it low profile as much as possible. You are still BTS at the end of the day and we don't want your image to be tainted during this Hiatus. The company will release an official announcement regarding your upcoming vacation. We will also request our Army to respect your privacy during this time. " Manager Sejin announced.

Everybody was happy and excited with this long break.

Jimin immediately approached JK.

"JK.. why don't we go on a trip.. just the two of us?" Jimin laid down on JK's back while the latter is on the couch. JM is basically on top of JKs back.

Jungkook who is still treating Jimin cold did not reply.

"Why dont we go on the 30th, 1st, 2nd, and 3rd of September? Because after that we might not have enough time?" Jimin said nervously. He want him and JK to be alone, long enough to resolve what's keeping them apart.

JK wiggled as if signalling JM to go down from his back. He sighed and after a while he said..

" But I will go on a trip for work" he is referring to his task to create another GCF.

" Then I will go with you as a model" Jimin persisted. JK though trying to keep his cold treatment to Jimin is having a hard time to hold his smile.

" I am the main model of GCF am I not?" Jimin insisted.

" There is No main model for GCF... "

" Come on.. but I am an official Model?"

Jungkook tried his best to hide his smile, he get up from the couch.

" I need to pack.. been planning to go home to Busan for few weeks " JK declared and started walking to his room.

Jimin was hurt. He swallowed his pride and invited JK to spend sometime with him and yet the maknae is still cold with him because of something he is not even aware of.

Jimin followed JK to his room.

" Can we please talk? What is happening, really?"  Jimin snapped when JK tried to close the door on him again.