The decor of the castle

I walk into the castle. I am then lead to my bedroom. In my bedroom is a massive walk in closet with doors everywhere. One door leads to a room filled with only ballgowns. Another leads to a room filled with only daytime dresses for less formal occasions. A third for only my night gowns, one full of footie pajamas, one full of shoes and lastly one room full of my crowns nd my jewelry.

I decide to explore my room I get tired and lean against the wall and find a secret passage, I decide to investigate the passage. It leads to a room that looks a lot like a panic room it's got metal walls and no cell reception but it has a pay phone in it. Its rather strange that it's connected to my room. Also that a Castle would need a panic room. Probably here as a protection agency incase I'm ever in great danger.

I go back to my room. I get informed that there will be a ball. The ball is a celebration of their new Princess, me. I go to the room full of ballgowns and pick a purple one with sparkles and a black skirt. I grab a crown to put on.

I walk in the ballroom and get announced, "introducing her royal highness Elizabeth Addalaya Natalia Henson Renaldi Princess of Denessia. "

I then sit in my Throne and is introduced to many eligible bachelors. Only one catches my eye. He walks up and is introduced, "presenting Charles Sam Flenson Denali Prince of Yinovia. "

"Hello princess, would you like to dance?"

"I can't dance. I don't want to step on your feet." Ok truth is, I am the world's best ballroom dancer I've always been a natural ballroom dancer, perks of being born into a family of royals I guess. Anyway, I didn't dance with the others, I don't want them to think they aren't good enough for me. "Ok, truth is if I dance with you prince Charles ill feel bad because I didn't dance with any other guy tonight. Its just the way I am. "

"I understand, Princess. Its the way I feel to at my own balls. But please one dance. Its just a dance. Princess once you dance with me you can dance with any other guy you please."

"Truthfully, I only want to dance with you, your different from the rest. I'm gonna find out why."

"I know why I'm a Denali. The family trying to steal away your crown Princess. But don't worry, I'm not here to steal your crown. I'm here to steal your heart, your the most beautiful girl I have ever seen."

"Wow, I've never been so flattered. "

"Princess, I must ask. Why did you choose to become this country's Princess. They could be lying to you."

"Well, I've known my parents were part of this country's government for quite sometime but I didn't know what part and now I know and plus what girl doesn't dream of being a Princess. I was given a chance of a lifetime to be a Princess, how cool is that. "

"Haha, of course."

We finish dancing and the party is over I get out of my ballgown and into some footie pajamas because who doesn't love footie pajamas. I may be a princess and have designer nightgowns but I still love footie pajamas, that's one thing I requested was footie pajamas. I will always love my footie pajamas. ALWAYS.

I crawl into my large bed and drift to sleep.