Chapter 12

<<< On Previous Chapter

While Mina was on the center of the earth deep fallen in love with the younger. There is no way on saving the whipped penguin.

>>> Current Chapter

No One's POV

Mina and Chaeyoung have been very close. It seems that they cannot be separated. Where ever Chaeyoung is, Mina would be there. Ofcourse aside if it is night which they are in their own house sleeping.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Mina's House~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Currently it's already night and Mina is lying on her bed. Taking her time to think while waiting for sleep to take over her body.

Mina's POV

What do you think I am thinking about?

hahaha.. I don't think that is even a question since ofcourse I am thinking about.........My Chaengie. Hehe. A lot has happen already. I was quite obvious to Chaengie that I like her. I think she knows it. I am glad that she is not showing any rejection to me and I think she is really comfortable in my presence. The only problem is I do not know if she feels the same.

I wanted to tell her that I love her but I am afraid that if I say it to her, she will get a bit awkward when we are together if she rejected me or even just to know that she don't feel the same way.We are very much close now but still cannot figure it out if she likes me a little more than friends.We are always together since I will always knew by heart on where she would go so I will came to her and be beside her observing anything that she is doing. Chaengie had gotten to use to me so she always expected me. She even joked that maybe I have Chaengie locator installed on my brain which is the reason I always find her.

To tell you the truth, I have Chaengie tracker in my heart. That might sound a bit cringey but it is the truth. When you love someone, you pay attention to every little details on her actions and everything they say. I do it since I want to know her. I want to know every thing she likes or hates. I like her so much that I took liking on every thing she likes too. Like, I am not that fun of strawberry but I ate does. Now that I have known that Chaengie like those. I mean she really love strawberries so I always bring those every time I came over to their house or make sure that I have it in our fridge every time in case she will came over to my house.

She always gets excited when I came over or she came over to the house since she knows I always have those. She even said I am obsessed with strawberries since I always have those for sure. But what she doesn't know is that ever since I saw her draw it in one of her sketchpad that is when I have started to have those in our house.

Okay, going back to the real issue here which I want to confess to her already. Chaengie has a lot of suitor and I am not very happy about it. Since we all know that I am always with her, it is give that I knew all her admirers especially those who approaches her. Everytime those happen I wanted to throw a real dagger on them and not just daggers from my eyes.

What only makes me smile after those events is Chaengie always rejects them with no expression and then turn back on them to be in front of me and smile. She will hold my hand and we will walk away together.

I love it when she smiles for me.

Okay. I am getting carried away again and reciting things I love about her. Ahhhh...

Go back to confession, I think I should confess to Changie this week. I mean want to as soon as possible. You know. When you like someone ofcourse you wanted to know also if they likes you even if not on same level or more. At least just a tiny bit would be great. Having to hold her hand not just in friendly way but more than it. That was one of my dream.

Okay stop. I will do it the next day. I have decided. Today is April 21 and 23 is her birthday. We already set up all the plan to surprise Chaengie on her birthday. I also have gift already for her. I think that day would be great to confess. I will find a way to have an alone time with her after the celebration.

Whatever happen happens. Even if I will get rejected. I will accept it. What matters is she will know that I love her.

Chaengie, I am coming. I will confess my love.