You meet him for the first time

Today was your lucky day,about a few weeks ago you entered a contest in order to meet the players of the pittsburgh Penguins, you have just found out that you won. Today you'll finally meet your favourite hockey player Sidney Crosby. You were nervous to meet him but at the same you were happy because the day has finally come.

-3 hours later-
You called your best friend (y/bf/n) to ask her if she was ready so you can pick her up "are you ready now?" You asked. "Jeez,(y/n) calm down & yes I am ready, come pick me up!" She says on the phone. "Okay, see you in 10"

-10 mins later-

You finally park up in your best friend's drive away, you couldn't be more patient anymore,you honked the car & she rans up to your car.
"Hey,have a little patience" she jokes & chuckles you rolled yours eyes "okay, let's go meet Sidney Crosby"

-15 mins later-

You walked inside the Consol energy Center, you started getting nervous your heart was starting to beat faster as you walked closer into the dressing room.. a security guard approaches you ''Are you two the lucky girls who get to meet the Pittsburgh Penguins players?'' .. you nod & smiled at the security guard. he takes you to the dressing room &introduces you to the first player you see it was Beau Bennett #19, your best friend (y/bf/n) had a crush on Beau & she couldn't keep her eyes off him i mean he is cute & all but you only had eyes on Sidney who was sitting across the room from you.. 'your best friend asked you to go introuduce yourself but you were too nervous, ''I can introduce him to you'' Beau insisted & you hesitated at first but accepted. ''Sid this is (y/n),she won the contest'', ''hey,(y/n) it's really nice to meet you'' he says with a smirk.. you blushed deep red ''Hi,Sid'' you smiled. You & Sid talked for hours until the end of the day, you exchanged numbers. you couldn't wait to see him again.

I'm sorry if it sucked, this is my first attempt writing an imagine.