Chapter 2: Skate On Ice

"Psst...Luke whose that?" 12 year old Yuuma asked his friend Luke, "Thats Akari. NEVER talk to her! She totally hates our team.'' He replied. "Why?" Yuuma said curiously....Luke put a sour face and started to sigh, " Its because last year she didn't get accepted into our team just because she was a girl...FURIOUS MUCH?'' He huffed out. Yuuma twitched his lips, he stared right at Akari's back. Yuuma started skating again, he wondered....How would I feel if I couldn't skate...just because of my gender? Yuuma quickly shook his head and joined in his game.

As Yuuma went home from Hockey he suddenly bumped into someone. " Ow......" Said the person. Yuuma looked up and quickly said, " SORRY..." Then he noticed it was..AKARI! Akari quickly gathered her notebooks and quickly glared at him. " Aren't YOU from the hockey team BlueJays? " She asked sharply, Yuuma quickly backed up and nodded. Akari frowned. Whoops..I got her upset..Yuuma quickly thought of something to say, " Um I heard you play hockey too...I heard that you were also pretty good at it." He said smiling at her. Akari's face quickly lit up with happiness. " Really? Someone thought I was good? " She quickly recovered from her happiness and started growling. " I mean..who cares? I cant even play hockey anymore due to the dumb rules." She puffed out. Yuuma smiled, he quickly grabbed her hand and pulled her to the skating rink. " WAIT WHAT THE!!!" Akari screamed. Yuuma just smiled and ran with her hand holding his.

                                                                                                           If you think its too much...Then Your Wrong. Be grateful for what