Wolf Fighter chapter 13 part 2

Recap:

Trina's POV

Wow... Liam's room is immaculate. He had a king size bed, a long standing mirror bolted to the wall, a mahogany desk, a flat screen TV, and huge bathroom to the left with a Jacuzzi! I'm going to have to use that when he's not around.

I quickly stole his blankets and a pillow from his bed and brought it to my room. I dropped everything on the floor and made a nice looking bed in the middle of my room. I crawled inside my make shift bed and tried to get comfy on the hardwood floor.

Technically Liam can't get upset I am sleeping in his bed... Well using his blankets that were on his bed, I thought evilly. Suck on that Liam! I love the smell of his linens it smelt exactly like him which is good for me since I can't have the real thing, I guess I can't complain I got the next best thing.

I'm going to have to find somewhere else to sleep tomorrow night because it's hard to get comfortable on this floor. After tossing and turning and beating the pillow sleep finally found me.

"Momma, how come you didn't bring Joey with us on our walk," I looked up and asked my mommy. She looked down at me and said, "He's still just a baby honey he can't walk as far as you and me," she said tickling me under my chin making me laugh.

She grabbed my hand, "Today I'm going to show you the borders of our land so when you get older you know not to cross them and when you become Alpha you will help keep our pack safe and when you get older your father will show you what it means to be a leader," my momma said.

"Ok momma," I replied to her while we kept walking through the forest. My momma does everything for me, I thought to myself. I love her so much she always spends time with me. My daddy never wants to play with me. He always spends his time in his office doing whatever daddies do in offices or training the fighters in the yard. Whenever I would come in he would shout at me telling me to get out and that I don't belong there. Daddy would always say mean things to me when my mommy wasn't around and then he would tell me no matter what don't tell your mother because you would break her heart. I didn't want to kill my momma so I never said anything to her about daddy being mean to me.

We were along way from home my feet started to hurt but I didn't want to say anything to my Momma because I loved spending time with her. "Do you smell that," my mommy asked me.

"Yes momma," I breathed in the air around me, "It smells like you and daddy," I said.

"Very good baby. When it's your turn to become Alpha you will have to do place your mark her along the lines of our border so when other wolves know that you have become the leader of this pack," she said, "Come walk with me over here Trina," she pulled me lightly to the right but I noticed it didn't smell like my mommy and daddy anymore it smelled different like flowers and dirt.

"Momma why does it smell like flowers and dirt," I asked her curiously. She laughed at.

She kneeled down in front of me, "Because we are not on our land anymore," I heard something to our right but when I looked around trying to see around the trees and bushes I couldn't see anything. My mommy stood up quickly, "Come on Trina," she picked me up and walked quickly back to our land I could tell because the smell of my mom and dad rushed to my nose.

All of a sudden a dark and throaty laugh surrounded us, "Well, well, well, what do we have her fellas, " a man dressed in black chuckled to his friends behind him who were also dressed in black. My momma pushed me behind her I grasped her legs trying to shield myself from the five men standing before us. I was frightened to death.

My mom started to walk backwards with me still behind her with tears coming from my eyes but I didn't make a sound, "Get off my land," my momma said. The man who talked before laughed again. The next thing I knew we were surrounded. 'Daddy help,' I screamed through our mind link.