Daybreak

Our story starts at a small Village on a tiny Island between the border of the Danish kingdom and the kingdom of Wessex in a world inflamed with war and death. A young boy Dreams of going to war to gain honor,fame,glory and to be able to set foot in Asgardr the holy Hall where the Gods reside where there is plenty of food and mead to fill the stomach of hungry bloodstained dead warriors but is soon to be faced with the harsh reality of war.
                  It was late past midnight when the sound of crashing waves, war horns, war drums and the screams of bloodthirsty warriors were heard. The village calls for it's men sounding the bells of an invasion calling men to arms to defend their village and family. Our young boy is put in a wooden box to hide from the enemy and to be safe ignorant of what was happening around him. The boy wanted to get out of the box to go help his father but the fear set in from all the screaming voices that called for aid as well as the smell of ashes burning as the villagers homes were burned down to the ground the boy keeps hiding and through a small hole in the box sees his mother and sister. The boy tries to remain calm as the mother puts out the light hoping it will help evading the enemy from coming inside of their small hut. The sister goes out to check on the father and offer him assistance but as time went by the boy grew more anxious afraid of what's to come and that is when he heard a loud bang as their wooden door was kicked down the mother tries to defend herself with a small kitchen knife but is quickly to get subdued by a quick slash of a knife to the throat the boy barely able to see what is happening crying in fear as he watches his mother dying struggling to breath remembers something his father always told him "A man can cry he can fall down struggle and be afraid but the important thing is to strive against that sensation gaining the ability to overcome it that is how a great man lives my boy".
The boy muster the courage to shut himself up before the terrible smelling dirty bloodstained viking hears him.He quietly watches the viking raping his dead mother's body as he gets angrier and angrier,sadder and sadder,as hate sets in and swallows his heart whole the boy swears an oath to end this age this age where people get slaughtered where mothers die a nd father's sacrifice themselves protecting their sons and daughters. several hours pass by the kid collapse from crying and feeling pain.He wakes up as the birds start to chirp and insects start to buzz and to our surprise he has a different look in his eyes a look of determination,A look of A warrior ,A look of a viking such as the ones who ruined his life.