8

Jared pov

I feel like shit to be in here again. But I need James in the pit with me he has to see whats happening.What this event is really about. But more importantly he needs to show his dad. James needs to know the truth. I need to stop what happens here. I need to stop what happened to Isabella to my bella but I just need one more strike for both of us. I mangaged to get two the first time I was in here. I'm sitting in the rec room right now when this kid I dont know walks up to me a little scared like and says in a quite voice. His hand in a fist.
"Have you been talking shit about me?" He says quivreing in his voice.
"I'm sorry to say but no I haven't. Also whats your name?" I say looking tought but kindly saying.
"Henry." He says smiling.
"Well Henry I'm gonna let you in on a little secret cause your new ok?" I say ushering him to sit down with me.
He nods and I tell him to keep his head down never argue and just serve his time because he doesnt deserve or want to be in the pit then I asked.
"So who sent you over here because I know you didnt hear shit from people about me?"
He anwserd with the best person to get us both in the pit.
"James Carson."
"Ok thank you and promise me If asked you slapped me gotta give you some rep around here."
Henry smiled said "Thanks man" and left.
I got my anwser to how we both were going in the pit.
I just need to find James now.