{ M }Finland x { F } Reader ❤️

He made me cry. He cheated on me with my best friend. So of course I moved on, and get better over the weeks along with my new boyfriend, Finland.

You know Finland, the cold, mean one that doesn't show any emotion except for anger. How I became his boyfriend? It's clique.

After I found out that he cheated on me, we fought for hours. At the end of our fight, he punched me, giving me a black eye. I ran out of his house, and ran to my best friends house that slept with him.

I had told her how he punched me and we talked about boys and lady problems, stuff like that. I refused to stay the night. " It's funny how you can act so normal, you know? After you know what you did, after you know that your guilty. You thought you could get away with it? " I asked her- something similar to that.

And it just went downhill from there. Then I walked to my other really good friends house, Finland. I don't even know how we became so close, but we did.

Finland helped me through the pain, the pain of everything. He even kissed me later on, it was a moment to remember.

When we were children, we were pretty good friends. As we grew up, we got a bit closer each year or 2. In my teen years I of course had a huge crush on him, he was the bad boy while I was the smart, good girl. I soon faded from the crush faze and I told him about it eventually, we still laugh and joke about it to this day.

He didn't mind that I had a crush on him, and he even blushed and nodded. He said that he figured that I had a crush on him, I got way too shy around him and didn't act like I usually would. He said that he even liked me back when.

We only grew closer after that, him being my boy best friend. And f/n being my ex-girl best friend. When it came to which one I liked more, it was always Finland.

My senses slowly came back to me as I began to wake up. I heard whispering, from the same person, in the same bed as me. I slowly opened my eyes and sat up slowly, yawning.

" Morning baby " I heard the same voice before. " Hey babe " I said back to my boyfriend. " Hey I gotta go to work in a few hours, I'll make some breakfast, ok? " He asked me. I looked over to him and smiled, nodding my head.

I got up out of bed as he walked out of the room, leaving the door open. I walked over to our bathroom and did all my bathroom stuff.

I put my hair up in a bun and walked out of the bathroom, and downstairs. I had left on my pajamas because I was off to work today, they said that I could go back to my normal hours again and I was relieved.

" Here honey " Finland said as he put a plate down on the table. I walked over to the table and smiled. On it were 2 pancakes with syrup, and peanut butter on the pancakes. Finland sat next to me.

" Thanks hottie McThottie " I said and he chuckled as I inhaled my food. " McThottie? " I asked when done. He hummed and looked up at me. " I'm afraid that I- I can't be with you I love someone else " I said, sniffing.

" Who is it?! " He asked getting a bit mad. " It's- Its- f-food " I said and started crying. His fists hit the table. " you can't see food anymore, I love you and only you " He said while standing up, both of us trying not to laugh.

I stood up and jumped on him, him catching me as we began to laugh. Once our laughter died down he rested his forehead on mine.

" You actually had me worried baby " He said with a small smile. " I'm sorry hun " I apologized. " I didn't mean to worry you hottie " I said, feeling a bit guilty. He chucked. " I guess it's fine, I love you y/n " He said and kissed me.

The kiss was long and passionate, filled with love and care. I pulled away, gasping for air. Once I got my breath back I smiled and gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

" I love you too Finland "