Stress reliever

(It's all in third person)
(Also istg I'd any of youse get off to this I'm going to die. This was for fun lmao)

Char bursts through the wooden door of their apartment and closes the door, walking straight up to Caleb that was at the kitchen island, preparing things for dinner.

Char walks up to Caleb and puts his hand around his throat, slightly tightening it.

"Bedroom. Now." Char said in a demanding voice. Caleb hurries off to their shared bedroom and waits on the bed as Char follows behind him.

Char walks down the hallway to their bedroom door in six quick and long strides and opens the door to Caleb sitting on the bed and playing with his fingers.

Char walks over and stands Caleb up, kissing him roughly and sticking his hands up Calebs shirt. Caleb moans into the kiss, making Char grunt and push Caleb down onto the queen sized bed. Char gets on top of Caleb and starts to sloppily kiss down Calebs jawline and neck as he holds him down, Caleb wriggling beneath him.

"Stop moving or daddy will punish you, okay?" Char says, looking up into Calebs eyes, lust pooling in both of their eyes.

"Okay daddy. I just want you to fuck my brains out. Please daddy?" Caleb both asks and moans at the same time.

"Be a good boy for me and maybe you'll get rewarded." Char says, and continues his kisses down to calebs chest, lifting his shirt up his lovers body and over his head, this meaning he has got access to Calebs upper half of his body. Char starts to make a trail of kisses down to Calebs v line and looks up at Caleb, pulling his sweatpants painfully slow down his legs, Caleb watching and whimpering as the waist band of the pants slid over his cock (oh fuck I feel fo fucking gross but it's funny. I'm sorry if your reading this char and Caleb. Actually. sorry to anyone that's reading this)

Char pulls Calebs pants of of his legs and chucks them somewhere else in the room as he crawled back up to kiss Caleb on the lips, swiping his tou he over Calebs bottom lip, asking for entrance to his mouth. Caleb gladly accepts the request and opens up his lips, allowing Char to explore the wet cavern with his own tounge. They make out for a minute or two and then pull away to catch their breaths before Caleb reaches to pull up Chars shirt and over his head. Char flips the boys over so that Caleb is on top. Caleb grins and leans down to kiss Char as he straddles him, rubbing up against his v line in his legend of Zelda boxers. Caleb now trails kisses down Chars chest, leading himself to the waist band of Chars pants, stopping just before his lips kiss over the clothes. He looks up as if asking for permission to pull them down and Char nods, watching as his pants are pulled down by the person he loves most (that sounded so fucken bad).

As Caleb pulls down his pants, (I DONT WANNA DO THIS ANYMORE BUT FUCK IT. I FEEL GROSS IM SO SORRY CHAR AND CALEB. YES I HAVE VERY MANY REGRETS BUT I DIDNT WANNA CHICKEN OUT I AINT NO PUSSY) Chars massive monster cock springs out of his pants. Caleb grips the base of his dick and licks the tip, taking it into his mouth and swirling his tounge around the tip, then slowly dragging his lips down the side of Chars cock and coating the while thing in his spit.

Caleb stands up and teasingly slow pulls his boxers down, his cock jumping out and hitting his lower stomach. Caleb gets back onto Char and kisses his lips, Char flipping them over with out breaking the kiss and grabs his dick and pumps, Calebs back arching in pleasure. Char pumps faster and faster the louder that Caleb moans and whimpers.

"P-please daddy. I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cu-" just before Caleb can shot his load, Char stops and moves his hand away leaving Caleb whining, dick hard and painfully throbbing. Char brings his finger up to his lips to silent Caleb and waves Caleb over. Caleb crawls across the bed to the end where Char is standing on the floor.