Prologue

((A.S.) Means Atlas soldier)

"Hey (Y/N)!" A.S. says.

"Yeah?" I respond.

"Why'd you join?"

"Personal."

"What about ya'll?"

The other soldiers all responded with a chorus of "Personal" and "Whatevers."

     I laugh. I've been working with these soldiers for a few months now, and we've really grown as a squad. I've gotten the nickname "Ladies' Man', because, do I really have to explain? I also have a natural ability to not get drunk, no matter how much I drink. One of the soldiers looks at me with sad eye and says, "Sorry." I have like no time to question this, because almost immediately afterwards, I felt a Prick in my neck.

[Timeskip brought to you by chibi (Y/N) chasing a chibi rhino.]

When I wake up, I am immediately met with a blinding light in my eyes. I smash my eyelids to gether in hopes of turning down the brightness, but it doesn't work. I slowly open my eyes, letting them adjust to the bright-ass light. I let out a groan and sit up, or at least try to. I then realize that I'm chained to a cot in a... prison cell? I take another look and see him, Irondick, the head of Atlas. 

"So what do you want?" I ask heavily.

"Just an, experiment." he responds. 

I sigh, "Fine."

He exclaims "Perfect!"

I'm pricked again and I fall asleep.

[Timeskip #420]

When I woke up again, there were scientists around me, one of them noticed and said , "He needs another shot!" I felt a prick and once again, fell prisoner to the domain of sleep.

Thanks for Reading.