chapter 12

Edited

Emma's pov

" GET THE HELL UP EMMA " I hear I was about to get up but get hit in the face by something.

i wipe my face and look at my hands and they are all covered with whipped cream " I hate you why did you do this " I say with a smile on my face.

" hahaha you did it to me and by the way your video has 50 likes and 52 views and get the hell up it is 10:30 and we are going to Starbucks because I'm dieing for Starbucks let's go get ready you have 45 minutes so go bye " she said in basically one breathe.

" omfg you are killing me your luckily that didn't get in my hair or I would kill you because im letting my hair be curly/wavy so leave me alone " I said to her while laughing.

" ok I'll leave you alone but remember you have 40 minutes now get ready " she said walking out I get up and walk to my bag and get my clothes.

I had to put the same clothes on so I put the ones I had on the day I got here.

I walk to the shower and turn it on to a warm temperature and get in, I wash my hair and grab my towel and dry myself off.

I put my clothes on and take my hair out and it looked like waves of fluff i brush my teeth and walk out and see Sophie cooking.

"yumm whatya making...........pancakes " I say smelling the pancakes she laughs and nods and gives me a plate with 2 pancakes with 1 scope of choc chip cookie dough and omg it looked like I can't describe it, it looks so good I dig in and it was mouth watering.

" I love this thank you so much for this " I say putting my plate in the sink " it's all good you don't have to thank me but let's get going " she says putting her plate in the sink.

" where are we going " I say with a confused look on my face " ahhh were else would we be going .......... Were going to the gym so we can be a little fit so we can get a guy duhhhhh now get ready " she said with basically in one breathe and left to get her clothes i groan and walk to my dorm and get a pair of clothes and got dressed.

 Were going to the gym so we can be a little fit so we can get a guy duhhhhh now get ready " she said with basically in one breathe and left to get her clothes i groan and walk to my dorm and get a pair of clothes and got dressed

I walk to my phone and see there is a miss call from an unknown number, I just shrugged it off and looked up to see Sophie with her eyes filled with joy.

She was wearing

" Are you ready to go " Sophie says from the door " i just gotta put my shoes on " I say putting the last shoe on and walk to the door and walk out

We get to the gym and I go do about 15 squats, 20 sit-ups and 25 push ups.

I walk to were Sophie is finishing her squats " are you ready to go " I say like a baby whining for food but I was a little hungry if I do say so myself.

" yes baby were going " Sophie says like a mother, I laugh at her little motherly moment and I can't wait for her to have kids she will look so cute with her baby's and her prefect husband I think to myself.

I shake my head and walk to the exit and we walk back to the dorm well she went to hers I walk to hers to get my stuff and went back to my dorm when I get there it was so peaceful it was so quiet I smile and look to see if there is anyone here and there is no one here.

I just walk to my closest and grab a comfy outfit for the night and walk to the bathroom and turn the shower to a warm temperature and strip all the clothes and hop in. I wash my hair, body and get out, I dry myself off and get dressed

 I wash my hair, body and get out, I dry myself off and get dressed

Just imagine it had black socks

I walk to the kitchen and grab a glass of water and drink lots of water and go to my room and srcoll through Instagram.

I started to get tried because it was 9:30 so I get under the covers of my warm bed and let the darkness take over my body.

Sorry it was a short chapter it's a school night and I stayed up till 10:40 for you guys so thank you for reading vote and comment on the book