Broken Heart

A girl was broken badly from inside.That day she went to the beach all alone and momorise what happend few hour ago. Her best friend broke her heart soon much that she tried to attempt suicide that evening. Suddenly her best friend called her and asked her to come back to him ergent. He was giving her surprise but she didn't came. She was so upset that day that she didn't went home that day. It was evening to night she didn't eat anything that day. She was physically and mentally hurt by him that she was not able to understand that what she should do next. The next day at the morning she received many  miss call from him. She called him but he didn't received the call so she call his mom that where is he why he is not picking up the call . His mom replied that he's no more,he's no more he committed suicide missing you he didn't eat anything at night. Your  the killer of my son I will never forgive you,your the killer of my son I will never forgive you. She started crying and thought that I wish i went to him and listen him that what is he saying or telling me. She said sorry to her mom and cut the call.That evening she went to her house back and think if he was alive than I would be much happier than before. We could get a solution but he was so impatient that he didn't wait for me and suicide. Than she started crying so loudly that everyone near her house came to her house and start asking her mom that what happened. Is everything fine. Her mom said that yeah yeah everything is fine.then they all together started gossipping to each other and she screamed  everybody went to see what happened but door was locked.  suddenly when the door opened she was hanging on the fan. So she committed  suicide with a letter written. Sorry mom I cannot live without him sorry, her mom started crying and says why , why , why my child. then her mom lived  happier than that day.