Chapter 9.5 Hawaii!! Here We Come!!

Hello guys!! Its been a long time !! How's the story ? Is it good or not? Message your opinion.

Camila Point of View

Me and lauren are sleeping at one room but 2 beds.

I text harry that we will sleep to keep energy later up. So we sleep.

We sleep.

--

Lauren POV

I wake up because of the sound i dont know what is sound i  that? Its creepy so much.

Someone text me.

It was zayn.

I open the messages.

From: Zayn♥

Hey babe, harry said to me that you and camila are sleeping? Are you sleeping well? Are you dreaming of me? After this wear some casual outfit we will go to the famous restaurant in the hawaii and is camila still sleeping? Harry asked.

To:Zayn♥

Yeah im sleeping well because of dreaming of you. And camila is still sleeping she dreaming about harry and her future baby. Im just kidding dont tell them. Haha.okay we will be ready.

I wake camila she go to the bathroom. Then she pick her outfit for today. Her outfit is dress. Me too.

--

Harry POV

We sat on the couch at lobby waiting.

The suddenly someone whispered me

'BearComeOnImExcited'

It was camila she wearing a cute minnie mouse dress with matching minnie mouse headresses.

We go to the famous restaurant. We order a good food.

Yum yum yum.

We finish eating we go to the park to freshining.

--