My Greatest Mistake

My greatest mistake 🖤
[[~PART 1~]]

5th April, 2019.
~Ariana's POV~

I can't believe what I've done.
I felt the salty tears drain my cheeks as I dropped the possessions in my hand. My knees became weak as I fell to the ground. My dog Toulouse came to me and began licking my face, he nudged his nose to my ribs and looked up at me with his puppy eyes. I stroked him softly and held my head in my hands.
How could I let this happen....?

WOAH WOAH! Heh, how about we start from the beginning? 🖤

15th March, 2019
I was laying in my bed, on my phone. I looked at the time, wow. It's 12:59. My eyes turned to the open window, a slight breeze flowing through. It was super sunny. I got up, practically crawling my way to the bathroom. I looked a mess. This is the look of a girl who lives by her lonely self.
I I brushed my hair and clipped in a few extensions, applying my make-up with a natural look.

My dogs came through the door barking and I giggled.
A: "Shush now, we'll go for a walk soon."
The dogs ran out and I closed the door. Hoping for peace while I change. I went for a nice casual outfit, better than my uncomfortable outfits I put on for my shows.

I strolled out my bedroom door and grabbed an apple, eating it quickly as I fed the dogs food. I had their leads in my grip and clipped them carefully onto Snape and Lily. Blowing a slight kiss to the others as a signal to be back soon.
I walked outside with a smile on my face. The fresh air and breeze was exhilarating. The dogs were so excited. I handed them a few treats and walked them over to the park.

Suddenly, I felt my legs wobble as I hit my shoe on the pavement, falling to the ground and letting the leads grip go as the dogs pulled harder. They started running, I shouted their names as I got up quickly, wincing as the graze on my hands left a sting. I ran after them to the other side of the park, after sprinting for 5 minutes. Finally, I saw them. Sitting next to a stranger who stroke their soft fur. It was a man. He stood up again as he saw my trail toward them.