10.Freestyle Poetry

Freestyle 13 #8983

I walking in the morning why u got your nightgown on. Acting life all your years of life gone. Girl your love aint disappeared from me. Girl, please. Repeated phone calls to messing up your speech girl you cat even speak clearly to me. Stumbling on your words like I heard u lying I heard u spying on my cellphone. What you do that for. I won't cheat on u again. Im sorryy girl im sorry im sorryy. I cant make no broken promises... I was honest. Please don't leave ....girl i was waiting for u all last night why didn't u come through. All these people looking for you. Why u got side people. Girl around the corner. Walking to the store.

Freestyle 14

All the winter raids and your ice cream all these winters fades that's your night routine

This sh** light work we put in heavy this nightcap gown to graduate ready. I said did you pass highschool i said girl you in college u a boss. Some lost all ambition U still got commission admission to your love girl you still got a tuition girl you listening to your intuition for you beautiful dark hair electrical. Girl, u got a good thing going for ya they don't know... girl you show it. Keep up with the papers girl you keeping up with your intelligence you spelling champion this sh** irrelevant you tellin men to turn out of insecurities u got your own security in god first. You don't need any hand you don't need no outlandish lavish excuse. Girl, you got this keep it going girl you got this . you hit like rocky girl . You ain't got no fear. Girl your heart secured.