I sat in my room in front of the window, I looked out over the city.

I knocked on the door, a woman came in. She sat on the bed and said "Hello Amy" "Hello" i answered "how are you Amy?" She asked "I am okay but i don't remember anything. She started to cry, I walked over to her and gave her a hug "do you remember me" she said with her eyes full og tears "I have seen you before" I answered.

Then she took her bag and took up a baby toy and gave it to me, it was a little dog. I holded it and gave it a hug and then I remembered the little dogs name "fluffy?!" I yelled "its fluffy ins't it?"

"Yes it is Fluffy" she said "you used to play with him then you were baby."

"Are you my mom?" I said "yes I am" she answerd. Then I got a nother memory, my mom and I in the park"

"When can I come out from this hospital?" I asked "I dont know, it depends on your mental helth"

I remembered her, my mom and I buying icecream, making Homework and Cleaning up my room.

Then she took a picture from her bag, it was a picture of a cat and then another picture of me holding the cat, on the bag of the picture is says "Amy and Ketchup"

Then i saw the picture I started to cry my mom gave me a hug. I could not stop crying, "were is Ketchup?" I asked "she is at our house" my mom said. I felt like Sommething moved in me, a little voice in my head saying "you need to go see your family."

"Mom i want to see Ketchup!" I said.