The Boy next door

[Y/N Pov]
As you watched the buildings past by you couldnt help youself but noticed,you might have more friends this year.Every year you make 1 to 5 friends,you hoped that you make new and supportive friends.Your mother,[F/L] [L/N],decided to leave your father with another woman.You tried ypur best to sooth your mother from having a break down or causeing depression.Your mother was a docter and she knows better for herself.When Your. Mother finally made it to your new home,theres something a bit odd about one of the houses.This house, had like a emoish tone of color,two or more tentacles grabbing the houses thats near them,and creepy little gnomes.You felt shivers down your spine,but you shook that off and look to your house.It had pastel colors,Blue and yellow.All the houses looked similar but they just had diffrent colors,at least some of them."Hey mom is it okay if i introduce myself to the nieghbors?" You asked in a polite manner and turned to your mom. when you were facing the other houses."Of course dear but be back by 8,i don't want you frolicking around the city" she said politely but with a demand tone."Alright mom I promise!" You said in a determined way,you had a smile of pure determination."alright go find new friends y/n" your mom said with a smile as she put the stuff down and went inside the house.You walked to a house that looked like a full on laboratory or household.You knocked on the door,3 times you knocked,you waited.A boy with raven hair and a black coat peeked at his door "hello?" He said as he open the door fully."Hi there, My name's [Y/N] I'm new here" you said happily and calmly."Oh hey,welcome to the neighborhood the names dib,Dib membrane" he said happily and felt a finger tap his shoulder."oh hey Gaz" dib said in a calm tone and moved out of her way, Gaz just walked off and pause to look at dib."If dad sees that im gone tell him that I went off with my friends" Gaz said with her eyes narrowing and went off with $50."Sister I'm guessing?" you said as you faced back to dib, when you watched her go."Yea,her name is gaz" dib said with a nearvous chuckle "Well anyways it was nice to meet you [y/n],cya at school" Dib said as he waved a small goodbye."Alright cya" you said as you left. Next stop the creepy house,you gulped and took a second to think about this. You decided that your gonna have to wait for a while. While jogging back to your home, you walked inside. "Wow mom! Its so nice! Sorry I didn't help out though," You said with a surprised look on your face but then your mood changed to a bit of regret."No no it's fine [Y/N], and thanks you gun" you mother smiled gently and wrapped an arm around your shoulder.