4- beachparty

Walking back to the beach house. I get lost in my thoughts. He is so hot! Did he show interest? Am I going to see him again? 'Earth to Lisa' Noa waves a hand before my eyes. 'Yeah sorry, i was thinking' I apologize. 'Hahah don't apologize. You were probably thinking about Sebastian. Weren't you?' She asks. My cheeks start turning bright red and everyone can see it. 'He was totally in you!' Lilly yells in my ear. 'Nooo thats not true' I say. 'Omgg Lisa! U are blind!' They all scream.

Me and the girls get ready to go drink cocktails. I decide to put on bright red eyeshadow because it lights up my blue eyes and a pretty red dress. All the girls look beautiful. Margot is wearing a black top and leopard skirt. Lilly is wearing a long black dress and Noa is wearing a floral wrap up dress. Venessa is wearing a red top with jeans shorts and Sam is wearing a yellow long dress.

We're sitting at the cocktail bar and are drinking 'sex on the beach'. Laughing and talking about stupid stuff like 'Profesor agnus is such a idiot'. I hear a sound -PING-

'Hi Lisa, there is a beach party at my hotel. If you ladies what to come. It's at Marebelo hotel. X Sebastian'

'No way!! Girlss Sebastian just texted me!' I yell. 'Omggg what does it say?!' Venessa screams. I explain the text and all the girls are in. 'I wanna partyy!' Margot starts twerking hahhaha

We call a taxi and say the address. After a 5 minute drive i can see the hotel. Its huge and fancy. 'They are rich!' Lilly says. My heart starts bouncing in my chest. I'm so nervous.

We walk to the entrance and we see the British boys. Sebastian looks me up and down. Just by looking at me my panties already feel wet. Grrr he is so hot! He is wearing a white shirt and shorts. 'Hello ladies, welcome to Marobelo. What would you like to drink?' Rayn says in a seductive way. We laugh because he is adorable and order mojito's. The boys lead us to the beach. I can hear the music blasting true the speakers. There is a big party going on and it's amazing. We start drinking our mojitos and dancing. I can feel the alcohol calming my heart and let the music lead me. Sebastian comes behind me and we start moving together.

After more drinking and more dancing. The party is coming to an end but we are all not ready to go home. So we go to the beach and start listening music and talking. The bar is closed and we want more drinks. Sebastian says that there's a store on the other side of the road. He want to go and looks at me. 'You wanna come with?' We have been flirting the whole nights so of course. 'Yeah totally' I jump up and he takes my hand. I feel a shiver over my body.

We're walking to the store and he is such a gentleman. 'So what do you do in your free time?' He asks. 'I like to draw and paint allot. And you?' Sebastian looks at me 'Well I like sports and partying'. I roll my eyes 'of course'. 'What? Hahah' he laughs. 'I don't know, every boys activity. I guess'. We both laugh.

We get the drinks and walk back but he stops me. I look surprised but i know whats going to happen. We lean in. I can see lust in his dark eyes. Our lips touch softly and we start to kiss gently. But it gets wilder and hotter. He leads me to a beach chair and starts kissing my neck. I moan and feel my panties getting wetter. I unbutton his shirt and kiss his neck. He groans my name. Nobody is at this part of the beach and i'm grateful because he starts lifting my dress. I think Venessa can see the future because she told me to wear my sexy underwear. It's red and has allot of lace. He eyes go over my body and says 'bloody hell ,Lisa, you're so mesmerizing' under his breath. I take his face and start kissing him again. Grinding against each other i can feel his hard, big cock against me. His hands roam my body and i can feel something building up in my core. I'm on fire! I moan out his name over and over again and he is loving it. His hand trails my tight all the way up to my opening. The world is spinning around. I'm in pure bliss. My moans are getting louder and I think everyone can hear it but who cares. My climax is at its top and i scream. We kiss gently and he says 'that was amazing'. My cheeks are blushing and whisper 'wow that was something new.'. He smiles brightly and kisses my forehead. We lay in each others arms and i can still feel his pulsing cock against me. After a few minutes of staring at the sky. We go back.

We're walking back to the group and we can't stop smiling. Everyone stops talking and look at us. For a minute I'm scared but then everyone starts laughing. 'You guys are so red' harry says while laughing. 'Lisa you're hair is a mess' Noa winks. Omg this is so embarrassing. 'Come down lads' Sebastian smirks.

Eventually we take a taxi back to our house. Laying in my bed i can still feel every touch and kiss. I'm going to tell the girls everything tomorrow.