When our eyes seen eatchother.

The moment we first meet! I was so excited I packed my bag three weeks before you showed up. I just wanted you evicted. Anywho lets get on with it. Labor was.. Honestly I can't remember because of the pain I was in. I know it took one hour and 45 minutes to get you to finally show your face after I was pushing so hard that well I had to ask the nurse if I did a number two on the bed sheets. Come to think about it she never answerd my question. At one point when I was pushing my Great Grandma had opend the door so sweet saying "do we have a baby yet?" Needless to say she was pushed out the door with a big "NOT (insert swear word here) YET!!!" Oh and the nurses they were nice but annoying. They would tell me things like "don't give up" and "you can do it". Okay lets make this very clear. I can't give up this baby is going to show it's self if I like it or not and I know I can do it. I KIND OF HAVE TO!

Finally little miss Taylor was here. Every one was so excited I had family and friends come in from all over to bring gifts, and to see the baby. As happy as I was knowing so many people cared about my daughter. I just wanted to sleep. That's all, please go away. Well when everyone did decide to go home it was time to change her first diaper. I was excited until I opend it. OMG! I would NEVER Imagen that a little baby girl could make that kind of a mess or smell. Ok nurse time for her to go back I can't do this. (Don't get your undiea tied up it's a joke). The nurses they took taylor after I changed her for the night so I can sleep. Ya sleep? Are you kidding me? This was the day the fire alarms binked on and off when I was trying to sleep because they had a drill. I was not very comfey and when I finally fell asleep in comes miss Taylor. So I had no sleep.

Taylor and my Huaband and myswlf spent a few hours before everyone showed up. He got puked on it was nice. The nurse came in did everything they had to do so it was time to get ready to go home. Finally! My Husband and his brother wanted to put her socks on. How hard can it be it's just socks? Well lets just say one sock went on the other came off. They started sweating and turning red. It was a real work out for them I must say. Poor Taylor was swimming in her snow suit. Only my child would have the luck of having a birthday in December. The ride home I was scared yelling at my Husband to slow down. I didn't want anything to happen to our child.

We made it home. I can relax now! Haha that was a joke. It was like everytime I would stop with her and go onto something else she would scream. I would have to get up or put down what ever it was and tend to her. She was how ever good about sleeping through the night. Thank god! I did get my rest.