Locker Room Blues

The Locker Room is a cold place, sweat and bad breath consume the air. Almost all the lockers are broken and the class is spread out by the remaining lockers. Bullies pushing around the six graders, picking and teasing them. Kids wiping weather with towels and then there just a little kid left alone on his own. The outcast, that's the name given to by the rest of the class. He's not gothic, with slits down his arm, but he's also not nerdy, he's nothing. Kid would insult him buy he wouldn't do anything. No one has heard his voice, but no one ha ever been nice to him. He doesn't do anything in gym, he just sit at the top of the bleachers, writing out drawing. They just bully him, buy what they don't know it's that theres a fire burning inside of him. He's a prodigy, a legend, whatever you call him it doesn't Matter. His mom is on he death bed and his neglectful step dad doesn't give two shits about him; but he doesn't let that go to his head, no he isn't giving up just yet. remember next time you call that girl fat, know that she is starving herself skinny. Next you push that Small, skinny kid and call him a nerd, just know that his broke and the only thing he could do is study. Why be a bully when you can be nice and be everyone's friend.
Stop The Locker room blues