{1} David

I grabbed the keys to my matte pink Tesla (above), and grabbed my purse as I walked out of my house and to my driveway. I hopped in the front seat and started my car, I quickly took out my phone and started playing my favorite playlist of Scotty's music. Scotty and I have been best friends for about 6ish years now and we've been friends for about 7. We first met when I was still in middle school. My parents made me go to this thing for our neighborhood and we met there, I was only 13 and he was 20. It was kinda weird at first since the age gap was kinda big but we would always hang out and do music together.

     Neither of us at the time were 'famous' or anything, just some friends in a room writing music. Eventually when I started high school a year later Scotty helped me write my own song and I started playing for my school dances and stuff. Once I was a Senior we had talked less and less in person as I became bigger and bigger in the media. Then last year when I turned 19 we started talking over text more and today I was going to go see him in person for the first time in 2 and a half years. I was ecstatic to see him today, but I was also super excited to meet his other friends.

     After an hour drive with all the stupid LA traffic I arrived at a nice house with a gate in front so I parked my Tesla off to the side and locked my car. I walked up to the gate and since it was already open I just walked up to the front door, knocking as I fixed my hair. A young man with brown curly hair and a black hat on opened the door and immediately slammed it shut as I heard him yelling for someone named Natalie. I stood there awkwardly as I heard people diss using on the other side of the door, as I was just about to text Scoot to see if I was at the right place the door opened again. Thankfully though, this time it was shorter pretty girl with glasses on. She gave me an apologetic smile as I smiled at her, "Uhm hi, my name's Isa. I'm supposed to be meeting my friend Scott here..?" I asked shaking her hand. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry for David being rude before. My name's Natalie, I'm his assistant. David was just alarmed as to why you were here Ms. Jones." She laughed as I grinned at David behind her now who was rolling his eyes. "Hey my name's David." He said a lot nicer than our first encounter a few minutes ago. "Isa, Isa Jo-" I was cut off by David, "Isa Jones. Actress, singer-songwriter and my future wife!" He laughed as he walked off as I blushed and Natalie laughed. "Anyways, you can follow me inside Ms.Jones. Scott said he'll be here in about five or six minutes so you can go chill out in the living room." Natalie told me as we walked inside and I sat down on the couch. "Also please call me Isa Natalie, and thanks." I chuckled as she nodded and walked off.

     I took a quick video on Snapchat of me recording David walking in the room and posted it slipping my phone away as he sat down and turned on his camera. "Hey guys, so today we're going to be surprising everyone with the one and only...Isa Jones!" He exclaimed laughing as he turned his camera to me. I quickly waved and smiled, not really sure what to do. "So everyone should be here in a couple minutes and I'm going to put them in the podcast room in groups to surprise them with Isa! Well everyone but Scotty and Kristen since they already know her!" He giggle shutting the camera off. "So what am I doing now?" I asked confused. "We're surprising my friends with you, I'm going to have you hide while they come in so they don't see you. Then I'm going to try and get them to guess who it is, and then you can say something stupid or funny and then they'll open their eyes. Then poof its you." He explained like it was so simple to figure out. "Oh okay?" I replied still confused, but our conversation was cut short when the slow rumble of a car engine became louder as it entered the driveway. "Come with me! Hurry!" David laughed standing up, grabbing my arm and running down the hallway and to the podcast room. "David!" I laughed as I almost tripped as he shut the door. "Sorry." he laughed looking at me as he shut the door and went back to the living room as I scrambled to find a space to hide.

Sorry it's so short😕 {836 Words} 

~Author