• Chapter 4 •

"Jin!"

"Jinnnnn!!"

"Hey Jin!"

Taehyung waved his hand as he shouted for his friend. "Jin! Don't be late!" He said. Their houses are just next to each other. So, their time, schedules and plans are also the same since they grew up in the same neighborhood.

"Mom! Where's my books??" Jin called his mother, he was running late since he studied all night. "Darling, you have eyes and limbs I'm sure you can find on your own!" Kim Soo Jung, Jin's mother lectured him. "I don't need any lectures mom!" Jin answered in korean. When he walked down the stairs, he already saw Taehyung waiting for him at the doorstep.

Taehyung had that boxy smile and greeted Jin with a "Good morning". He joyfully said. Jin was ready to walk straight to the school, but his mother slowly grabbed his collar and pulled him miraculously at the table. "Mom, how did you do that?."

"No questions, eat" his mom told him, tapped the table. Jin immediately put his food in his mouth. While Jin was eating, Taehyung was just staring at Jin weirdly.

Wow... His lips are soooo plump, so soft...

Taehyung thought to himself. He laid his eyes somewhere else, in order to be not caught in act.

"Jin, you done? Were gonna' be latee" Taehyung whined. "Shut up Tae, eventually you'll be the one who is late next week" Jin pointed his spoon to Taehyung.

"Shut up"

"No, you shut up"

"NO, you shut up"

"Shut your mouths, you two are gonna' be late" Jin's mother snapped her fingers between the two. Here we are, Taehyung and Jin seating right next to each other. Girls , even boys taking pictures behind, finding a way not to be caught. Still, the two boys find it very obvious that people are taking pictures of them, for like, per second, per picture? Tiring to say atleast, Jin is known for his good looks and brainly gifts, while Taehyung is the dreamy photographer, and gifted, also by good looks.

These two boys right here, are the "cliché popular boys that everyone wants but ends up with each other" gets? They kinda have that vibe, the two boys, have closeted feelings for each other, atleast one of them likes the other, while the other one has to accept. What if the "other one" does not want the feelings of the other. How will they get that, happily ever after?

"Taehyung, you know... there is a club that I really... reallyyyy want you to be in" Jin smiled at him. "And what's that?" Taehyung looked at Jin at his cheeky smile.

"A book club!" Jin excitedly said.

"What? A book club? Jin you know I like photography right?" Taehyung crunched his eyebrow, shifted his body to Jin, indicating he has his full attention.

"Yeah, a book club, Tae I know you like photography so much, but can you try something new? I mean, if you want to, I'll be there" Jin reassured, he held his Taehyung's lap. "Hey, you can contact me anytime, it's fine that you decline, it wasn't a big deal anyway" Jin shakes his head. "I just really want you to be in it, atleast I have someone in there"

"You can try photography?" Taehyung asked.

"Really? You think I'll be fitting in that kind of field?"

"Yeah, you got some skills, we can enhanced that" Taehyung shrugged his shoulders.

"No no, its okay, I'll think about it"

"Call me later?"

"Yeah, I will"

As the conversation ended, the bus ride stopped, the two boys arrived at their school. Girls and boys waiting outside, with banners raising up high. Written happy b-day Jin!!

"Wait, today's your birthday?" Taehyung asked, looks like he forgot it.

"Yeah, it's today, mother also forgot, and you too" Jin got up with his bag, and walk straight into the crowd. Taehyung, not having the chance to say goodbye, he didn't try to chase down Jin. Because he made a terrible mistake.

Oh, how could I forgot

author

Hey, it's me, it's been a while, I'll keep updating, please enjoy :)