||Dr. Douchebro's side of story||

The plan was set and it was the day for Shivaay and Anika aka Dr. Douchebro and his Kohinoor to leave for Bali. They were to go to Haldwani Railway Station with a cab, then a train journey to Delhi from where they had a flight for Bali.

Anika was annoyed with Gauri and Mallika who packet her luggage not even letting her see what's inside it. They didn't even took her for shopping. Come-on it's she who have to wear these dresses at least let her know!

Bhavya and Rudra have left two weeks ago for their respective jobs and next evening even Mallika and Arnav were going back. Sahil had shifted meanwhile in the Oberoi's residence and he was more then excited seeing the various and vivid collection of Shivaay's books.

"Call once you reach okay, I have booked a villa for you guys at the Four season Jimbaran Bay and have send you the details on your phone. Also a car of the hotel will pick you up from the Airplane----if you have any problem call me---" Tej was interrupted by Shivaay.

"Dad I am not a kid and I'm definitely not going out of India for first time."

Tej frowned at him before slapping his head "but you are taking my daughter out for the first time, be responsible. If I hear a single complain remember I am your boss."

Anika smirked at Shivaay's annoyed face as he commented "You are mixing personal and professional life sir!"

Tej grinned before replying "Professionally I am your boss and personally I am your father!"

Shivaay chuckled giving Tej a hug who then side hugged Annika. Meanwhile Arnav and Om placed Shivaay and Anika's luggage in the car. Shivaay and Anika took blessings of Dadi who just gave Anika her usual words of Saubhagyawati bhav!

Shivaay felt bad but Anika was pleased because she knew the meaning of Dadi's words. She had started giving Anika these blessings since Anika accepted Shivaay as her life partner. Her words Saubhagyawati bhav means may Anika always be the one whose husband is alive, she remain safe from the curse of widowhood. Dadi maybe giving blessings to Anika but she is always wishing for the well being of her eldest grandson.

They both then took the blessing of Shivaay's bua who just snorted and Anika was still confused. Why was she so against of both of them going for a vacation? And what shameful thing she keeps talking about that the society will taunt them for?

They are just going to Bali to enjoy, visit places, roam around beaches and volcanoes and eat the Italian food. What's wrong in this?

"Shivaay Rudra is on call he want to talk to you in private----" Shivaay turned toward Om who forwarded him the call with a mischievous smile. That very moment Shivaay knew that his two brothers have definitely planned something way more than just a vacation.

Excusing himself he went a bit faraway but Om followed while Anika looked at both of them confused. What private talk Rudra have to do?

"Bhaiya----" Rudra squealed from the other side in a much loud pitch forcing Shivaay to take the phone a bit away. Who the hell made this kid a commando?

"Rudra just for your information I can hear even if you speak in a bit low voice also." Shivaay said sarcastically.

"Bhaiya don't waste time already due to curfew here in Kashmir I can't call easily so now listen I have asked Om to keep 'that' in the side pocket of your red bag so now enjoy because I am in no hurry to become Chachu especially until you are married!"

It took Shivaay a moment to decipher what Rudra was trying to tell him. "What the hell Rudra? We are just going on a vacation." he yelled but then low down his voice seeing Anika looking at him with a raised eyebrow.