Chapter 3

~Mona's POV~

The bell rang and me and Alison stood up. When the girls turned around and looked at us we waved. They didn't wave back but I didn't care because I felt so good about this whole A thing.

"Those bitches don't know what we are capable of." Said Alison.

After we walked out of the cafeteria we went to our 4th, 5th, and 6th period classes. After school we got in my car and drove to my house. "Let's go we need to change fast so that we can leave when they pass my house." I told Alison.

We went up to my room and changed into all black. After we changed we ran back down stairs and got in the car we started it. "So how long do you think it will last until they find out its us?" I asked Alison.

"I'm guessing that it will take them a while since they think that we could never think of this kind of stuff. What they don't know is that we are a lot smarter than them and when we sent out that first text, we bugged their phone. Now we can listen when they are on the phone and read all their texts." Alison answered.

Then a car drove by. The car had 4 female passengers and that's when we made our move. We pulled out of the driveway and followed them. They were going to Noel Kahn's party. It's to bad that we couldn't screw up Emily's relationship with Ben. He did that all by himself by trying to rape her in the girls locker room. Shame, shame, shame.

When we finally got to the party we got out of the car and ran into the house to hide because of course we knew that they would go into the house eventually. "Now let the spying begin." I said with a smirk on my face.

We sat at the window and we saw little miss Emily go into the photo booth with Maya. And when we saw what came out in the pictures it was to good to be true. Emily's picture came out after her and Maya kissed. "We need to hurry and get those photos." I said to Alison. She was the fastest one. "On the count of three go grab those photos." I said. "1, 2, 3."

Alison sprinted out the doors and grabbed the photos. Not long after she got back inside, they both came out and we're confused when they saw that the pictures were gone.

Guess little Emily has a secret. If you don't want it to come out then come to the cabin.

XOXO

-A

Alison typed and sent to Emily. 15 minutes later we saw someone walking to the house so we hid. "Hello?" We heard someone say. "Who are you?"

Me and Alison put our hoods up and walked out into the open. Emily wasn't alone. Behind her was Hanna, Spencer, and Aria. I didn't think that she would be alone but we were hoping. "Who the hell are you?" Spat Spencer.

"None of your god damn business. Emily we only wanted you to come here. We were going to talk about your secret. I guess we will just have to tell your friends to." Alison said turning to face Emily. Our voices were disguised and they couldn't see our faces because of the hood.

"No. You can't you promised that it wouldn't get out if I came." Said Emily.

"So you came here so that we could make a deal about your secret. You brought your friends and now we can't talk about your secret. That makes no sense Emily dear." I said back to Emily. That bitch obviously isn't as smart as I thought she was.

"C'mon Em it can't be that bad." Said Hanna.

"If you want we can go wait outside." Said Aria.

"Please." Said Emily turning to Aria and the others.

"Damn I thought we were going to be able to tell but I guess if that is what Emily wants. Leave now." Alison said.

The girls finally left and we were finally alone. "So if you don't want your secret to get out you have to give us information on the girls everyday. If you miss one day then your secret will be out and if you don't agree with the terms then your secret will be revealed to the whole school." I said with a smug look on my face.

"All this for a little secret. I don't think I could do that to my friends." Said Emily. "Please don't make me do this."

"It's this or-"

"That's enough time it's time to go Emily." Aria ran in cutting Alison off.

Alison pulled out a gun. "Leave Emily there and get out or I will shoot you."

"No you won't. Nobody that goes to Rosewood has the guts to shoot someone else." Aria spat back.

"Don't test me bitch."

"Do it shoot me right now I dare you."

Alison hesitated. We had this planned out but we were hoping that once the gun was pulled out that the person who barged in would walk out. Aria didn't.

BANG! BANG!

We ran out of the house.

Alison fired 2 shots the 1st one missed. The second one hit Aria right in the stomach.