Code name: Kumajiro

It wasn’t suppose to turn into a obsession, my hobby that is.

Click click click  

But I'm glad it did.

Click click click

Some love me. Some fear me. But I Take it all at least I’m noticed.

Click click click

Since people ignore me in real life.

Click click click

Transfer complete

Matthew sighed a breath of relief, as he opened his newly obtained file.

Who knew the school had a decent firewall?

Inside the file contained last night’s math homework… and it’s answers . it had been a long night for the Canadian since he was to busy hacking into something else. Something much more important.  Since he spent all night on that he didn’t have time to do his homework.  Matthew feverishly wrote down the answers and finished just before his alarm clock went off. It was 7:30.

“Great, time for school.” He muttered as he closed everything that was junking up his computer screen then powered off.  He stuffed his math homework into his bag. Turning his alarm off as he went,he quickly jumped in the shower and quickly jumped out. He put on his school uniform which was the basic  uniform of khaki pants and a white long sleeve shirt. Student’s tended to jazz it up with a tie and cardigan. He threw his book bag onto his back and headed  downstairs to see his family. His brother Alfred was asleep on the table, while his 'mother' Arthur yelled at him to wake up and eat. And his papa, Francis, was simply reading the newspaper. Only did they notice Matthew was when he pulled the chair away from the table. “ O-oh , good morning Mattie, when did you walk in?” Arthur asked startled a little. “ Just now.” He admitted as he sat down and grabbed a piece of toast from the table. Arthur nooded as he hit Alfred on the head with his frying pan. “WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?” the American  asked, rubbing his head. “ FOR YOU TO WAKE UP.” Arthur yelled back. They started their daily bickering.

Matthew sighed and looked at the time.

7:45

 “ It’s time for us to leave.” Matthew said as he stood up, Alfred did the same wanting to avoid their angry 'mother’s' wrath. Francis bid them a goodbye as Arthur was yelling causing Francis to yell back at him to shut up.

8:00

“ Dude I can’t believe I forgot !” Alfred exclaimed at Matthew as they were walking to school. Alfred was wearing the basic uniform as well , he had a tie with the American flag on it to jazz it up

 “What did you forget?” Matthew asked, wondering

“ Today we have a test in math!!” Alfred was freaking out about it. Matthew forgot too, but wasn’t worried.  “ You’ll be fine.” Matthew assured as they walked into the school building. Inside the school was bursting with energy and life, students running excitedly and sharing the news by showing others their phones.

Alfred was confused as to why  everyone was so frantic this morning, so he asked his friend Antonio, a Spainyard with a happy smile, twinkling eyes and brown hair.

“ Ah! my amgios! There's a picture of the star quarterback, James, that leaked!" He jumped excitedly, glad to see the bully got what he deserved, since Alfred looked so curious, Antonio pulled out his phone to prove it. The picture was James sleeping on a couch in a Pikachu costume with bottles all around him, as if he had been drinking . Matthew smirked to himself,  recently James had been bullying the Canadian, and now James would learn to keep his mouth shut. Matthew looked up as the ashamed popular boy walked down the hall. Matthew bumped his shoulder purposely, whispering in his ear "Guess  you know better than to bully me ,eh?” He snickered as the taller male looked horrified and walked away quickly, looking behind him to be sure Matthew wasn't stalking him. The French Canadian  smiled once more.

 Today was looking good already.

-------------------------------------------------

“ Commander Kiku, I have something on the case!” a man yelled. Kiku Honda, leader of the Hackers intel branch in the cia walked over to the man. About a month ago, there was a breach in their systems, and valuable information on criminals was stolen and tampered with. The culprit only left his name:

'Kumajiro'

Ever since that day they’ve been tracking this “Kujmajiro” down. “ what do you have?” Kiku asked.

 “ Kumajiro's his actual name is Matthew Williams, the rest is basic information” the man explained. Suddenly another man rushed over to Kiku. “Commander Kiku, please read this.”  Kiku nodded as he took the document, calmly reading it until he reached the end " 1500 Computers world wide have been struck with a virus killing it and the owners have gone missing? Is this some joke?” he asked. The man shook his head. Kiku sighed, he didn’t want to deal with something that sounded like fake intel. Suddenly an idea popped into his head. “ when do you think we can bring matthew in?” he asked the first man. “ as soon as possible ,we have all the info to track him.”  He answered

“ Perfect, bring him in as soon as possible, with his skills He will be our newest agent.”  

A/N:

yo , heh heh look i wrote something yayyy! LOL idk,

like and comment if this is any good. if it wasnt would you tell me?

liek if you also like deadpool. i mean who doesnt like deadpool?

-OKami-SAn