The 'New' Beginning

Meet me ,named Lemarie Amelia Johnson ,I have a french name but too bad I'm horrible at french.

Im your typical girl ,and that doesn't mean to girlie or a tomboy just normal,well thats how I describe my self but my sister is such a big, 'mahosive' as she says fan of fashion as for me not that much.I don't care what I'm wearing as long as its something not to showy offish or to not showy offish anyways I'm 17 and I have light brown hair, which is shoulder length with grey-blue eyes.

Did I mention that I moved to another country?Well I moved to London. Yeah well big change. Just hope it's for the better. 

NOW:

I walked into the room trying not to bring attention but that didn't work everyone decided they were gonna play the old game of 'stare at the new kid for as long as you want' yaaaay. Can you hear my excitement I thought until i got interrupted by the teacher,who i believed is called Miss Diksy ,Diksy hahahaha man I'm so dirty-minded.

"You must be Mrs Johnson" she said with a welcoming smile. "Didn't know she was married Miss" someone said causing me to follow the words and see who it was and boy was i glad i did and don't know who he is but i want him and i'm not going to stop until i get him i thought mentally then shook that thought out thinking of my oh so sweet memories ,finally when i decided to speak this is what i said "It's Lemarie and I'm not married" I spoke confidently and in a sassy way towards him knowing I would get a reaction,I did.

"Didn't think you would talk?" he replied smirking as I rolled my eyes and sat in the spare seat next to this girl but for some awkward reason he decided to swap seats with the girl I sat next to so I was forced to let out a loud enough sigh for him to hear due to my sigh he chuckled softly "Don't worry babe I'm not as bad as I look" he whispered making me groan slightly at the stupid nickname.

"Sure" I spoke bitterly looking at his eyebrows which knitted together with confusion ,he still looked confused as he focused on Miss Diksy,I have to say London boys are just as bad as Canadians and professors names even worse I mentally thought giggling in my mind softly before turning to the screen.Man this day was gonna be long I finally thought before shutting my thoughts out focusing on the screen and taking notes and ignoring the looks I got from him.

*****************************************************

First ever story.

How did it go?...