Evans sacrifice

Just five minutes until this class finishes and by holymack he still was annoying the shit out of me with the pokes he would give me at random times ,which for some reason made me feel slight funny . Due to his annoying pokes i turned my face to him and glared at him,  that was a mistake as he took it in advantage and smirks whilst whispering "You couldn't resist me I knew it" adding a slight cute wink in and suddenly it felt as if all that pissed off emotion in my body was the lava and I was the volcano, which under pressure explodes and that exactly what I did. Exploded. "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM?" I yelled turning to face him completely forgetting we were in a class.

"MRS JOHNSON THAT IS NOT WANTED IN MY CLASSROOM DETENTION AFTER SCHOOL!" (okay maybe she didn't shout but thats how it felt) Miss Diksy shouted as embarrassingly I looked down nodding my head gently."Oka-" then  that arsehole spoke again  but in a more gentle and calm way. If that even was possible for him. "Miss Diksy it really wasn't her fault ,it was mine i aggravated her." Miss Diksy shakes her head and sighs slightly "Always you isn't it Evans,as usual detention after school. If you don't make it litter duty for the rest of the term." He gave me gentle smile towards me mouthing a "I'm Sorry" to me and by the look in his eyes he truly looked sorry. He then turned to Miss Diksy "So Miss you letting her off yeah" He asked but sounded more as if he is telling her. Miss Disky shook her head "No" before she asked everyone to pack up. 

I picked my stuff up and sighed silently. First day and already a fucking detention all thanks to an arsehole. The bell rang and Miss Disky reminded me and Evans about our detention before she let us go. I walked out with my bag and started walking to my car. I didn't mention I drive. Oh well I drive. I needed to get home before lunch break ends I thought. I took one deep breath and all of a sudden everything went black.