chapter four

Aya's POV.

I walk into my new apartment,finally I felt the feel of freedom. I stroll around the almost empty area.The empty feeling annoys me so I start to unpack in my bedroom and slowly makes my way to the living room after about two hours I had my living room and bedroom set up.

I fell on to the bed and let of a sigh, I was about to fall asleep when my phone went off from the kitchen i quickly ran to retrieve the pesky device.

"Hello?" I say without looking who it was.

"Hey honey I didn't hear from you last night I just wanted to make sure you mad it in." my

mothers voice rang. as i heard my fathers voice echoing in the back.

"Hey mom yeah im fine I Just finished moving some stuff before you called, I ended up staying

at a hotel since I got in so late"

"I'm glade to hear your-" she said before being cut off by my dad "AYA how are you? hows England for you so far?" he asked

" I'm fine dad, its great here so far" I laughed as I heard my mom call so my dad's name from off in the distance.

"Hey we have to head to your aunts we'll call you back soon okay." he said and hung up before I could respond. I let out a loud sigh and went into the living room and slumped down on my new couch.

soon enough it was almost dinner and i had soon realized I had a empty fridge and nothing to cook I decided to hop into the shower and wash my hair, body, and shave my legs ect.

I hopped in to my black Subaru and head to the market, while in the car I sang along to what ever was on the radio.

I walked into the shop and picked up my milk, eggs, bread,ect. I turned around to get a box of mac and cheese when I bumbed right in to the chest of what i seemed to be a man.

"Sorry I didnt mean to..." I said but had a lost for words once I saw who I had ran into. His bright piercing green eyes stared into my own brown ones with discus.

"Next time watch where your going" he spoke harshly and walked off not forgetting to mumble a few cuss words.

HEYY GUYS SORRY IM TAKING SO LONG TO UPDATE MY STORY I HAD THIS CHAPTER READY TO PUBLISH I JUST NEVER GOT THE CHANCE TO THE UPDATES ON THIS STORY ARE GOING TO BE A BIT SLOW BC IM SLOWLY LOSING INTEREST IN IT SORRY 😔