ONE) the view

~

~

Mercury May sat in on the bus with her eyes fixed out the window. The view of trees flashed through her eyes. People screamed with excitement and played around her. The bus jolted to a stop and a group of people shuffled into the crowded vehicle. A girl with short hair and dressed in a gray shirt with jeans was shoved into her seat. She sighed and reached for her cigarette pack.
"Sorry."
Mercury scoffed in response as she lit her cigarette.
"I don't think you are supposed to smoke in here."
"Do I look like I care? Leave me alone," Mercury shot "I don't wanna go to that god-forsaken place."
"Me neither."
Mercury looked at the girl beside her with annoyance and let out a breath, knowing she wasn't going to stop.
"What's your name?"
"You first."
"Carrie."
"Well, Carrie, my names Mercury."
"Would you guys shut the hell up?!" A girl screamed at the teens in the yellow bus. Mercury leaned over the seat and saw a girl dressed in sweatpants and a pink tank top laying across the seat.
"You really expect people to listen you, Mean Girl." Mercury snapped. The girl looked up and a sparkle was in her eye, Mercury notched her anger down.
"No but may as well try."
"What's your name, Mean Girl?" Mercury had to shout over the obnoxious noise around her.
"Aries. You?"
"Mercury May" She smiled for the first time that day. The cigarette that was between her fingers had fallen to the bottom of the bus and rolled to the back causing her to sigh sadly.
"I wanna move!" Carrie exclaimed
"Yeah, me too." Aries and Mercury said in unison. The three girl stood up and pushed through the teenagers toward the back. In the back of the bus were a group of kids talking quietly. Everybody else was avoiding them. It was like walking through a tough forest and finally entering a clearing.
"Hey!" The group said and Aries waved royally. They sat down in silence.
"I'm Jax."
"Persephone."
"Lincoln."
"Nice to meet you all, the names Aries. She's Mercury and the other one is Carrie." Aries scratched her arm. Nobody talked and the only noise was the group of boys in the front throw a football. Mercury lit another cigarette and the ball came flying toward the group, hitting the chainsmoker in the face. She grew with anger and pulled out her pocket knife and plunged it into the leather ball. She grabbed it and walked up to the fearful football players. Mercury took a drag and blew it in the face of the quarterback, Joey Woodstock.
"Go long, asshole."
She pivoted on her heel and dropped her cig to the floor. Her foot stomped on it and she strolled back to the others.
"You're a fucking badass!" Persephone gawked
"I know. It's way they call me Mercury 'Madness' May."

|!END OF CHAPTER!|

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. After this I am going on my schedule and i don't wanna have to deal with writing another apply fic even tho I have ideas and they are so fucking fun. Love you all❤️💓🚬

written! by venus
edited! unknown

@V-VENUSBBY