The stories i came up with on 9/9/19 (maybe daily ideas, who knows)

Story 1: It takes place in a region of Pokemon with all the Pokemon, and it is about a young engineer who's father is well known in the science community and came up with a revolutionary device that simplifies how you live, at the press of a button.

Story 2: It takes place in the Wings of Fire world before Pantala and  after the events of Darkstalker of a group of dragonets running off and discovering a whole new continent with another massive threat looming in the shadows.  (map coming soon???)

Prophecy(courtesy of fantasynamegenerators.com/prophecy-descriptions.php)

When the day comes that the mark is revealed, a betrayal shall mark the rise of hope.

-------------------
There comes a day when the moon doesn't fall, a surrender shall bring forth an age of magic 
-------------------
When the day comes that the world becomes shrouded in shadows, children of darkness shall mark bloodshed of blue blood and an era of sorrow.

Story 3(Currently being written: The Emerald Throne): it takes place on a distant planet, where blood and tears ruled over the lands, you either live for the Emerald Throne or live in fear of the Emerald Throne, most common phrases spray painted on walls of abandoned buildings are "He WILL find you" "Dont let HIM find you" "Data Epoch Till" (anagram The Old Capital, a safe haven from the Emerald Throne)