Chapter 1 - Entrance

You were sitting in your house, deciding to play some good ol' fashion Garry's Mod. You had recently subscribed to the map "ttt_cringe" on the Steam Workshop, navigating to the "Trouble in Terrorist Town" section of your maps list and beginning to load it, when suddenly you felt tired. Only making it halfway to your bedroom before you fainted.

Sending client info...

You found yourself in a school, a classroom to be specific. Wondering what the hell just happened, you tried to remember where you were last... All you remembered was opening Garry's Mod. Speaking of Garry's Mod, now there was menu in front of you. The kid behind you looking at you weirdly.

Goddammit, how do I hide this?! You thought to yourself, and as if on queue, the menu disappeared. Now you were just confused, but also sort of excited. You could do whatever you felt like now! While class went on you looked through the spawnmenu, seeing various addons you had installed also being there. You decided to try and think about opening the console, and lo and behold! The console was open, and sv_cheats 1 was enabled.

You were definitely excited, but you didn't really want to sit through class... You wondered how to actually use the console, trying to use the timescale command so that you could speed through the class without just walking away. Upon thinking about that, the console seemed to execute the command successfully, causing the day to go by in a blur. Upon stopping the command, school seemed to be over.

As you began to walk off aimlessly you noticed something. Two people, specifically. There was a petite girl staring at you suspiciously from the distance, as well as a guy who just gave you weird vibes. Aside from that though, the most pressing matter was a home. You didn't seem to have one, and just making a house show up out of nowhere with the dupe tool wouldn't really do anything to not garner suspicion.

Your search for a place to stay lasted into the night, leaving you wandering the alleyways so you could find a cardboard box to sleep in because you thought you were being funny. Your ears perked up however, upon hearing voices.

"Aww c'mon, let us have a little taste!" One teenage-sounding voice said.

"Yeah, let's have a little fun babe." Another said in a demanding tone. Deciding you weren't scum of the earth who'd let whatever would happen, well, happen, you ran off to investigate, to see three teenagers and the petite girl, who happened to be pinned against the wall. Before you could intervene however, you saw someone else enter the scene.

"I hate to be a buzzkill, but I don't think you 3 will be having any 'fun' tonight." Another teenager in a black hoodie said, approaching with a baton.

"You don't scare me, you're just some guy carrying a stick." The first teenager you heard sneered, cracking his knuckles.

"Dylan, we should really get out of here." The teen who remained silent until now said nervously.

"Y'know, your buddy sounds pretty smart. Tell you what, I'll give you ten seconds to run." Said the hooded teen, gripping his baton tightly. You watched as he counted down, the teen who was supposedly Dylan eyeing a 2x4 on the ground while the others gave him anxious looks. You decided to use the context menu and make the 2x4 disappear, causing him to widen his eyes in surprise.

In the time that took, the hooded teen was already upon them. Bashing Dylan's nose with his baton and kicking his legs in, Dylan realizing he was outmatched as he slumped down, emitting a cry of pain as he stomped on Dylan's hand, preventing him from reaching for any weapons and breaking quite a few of his fingers.

The third stared, eyes showing nothing but pure disbelief as the second attempted to tackle him, only to have his jaw bashed by the baton as a result, a tooth flying out as he too hit the ground. The last teenager looked downright afraid, backing away in a defensive stance.