Chapter 2 - The Sex Dungeon

You would soon wake up in an empty room, getting up and seeming confused about your surroundings, until you realized...

You were in a room! The genderbent creepypastas probably wanted to get in!

You pulled out your physgun and began moving the various objects in the room towards the door, freezing them in place so that they wouldn't be able to move unless another player were to interact with them. Which, no other players were in the area.

Satisfied with your handwork, you laid back and spawned in a Bacon Cheeseburger, making it appear as if you were lounging on the floor with the burger.

From the hallway outside, you heard movement and voices.

"So... You're telling me that he hit you with a crowbar?"

"I'm dead serious, you can't make this shit up."

"Does that mean he's a threat?"

"I would assume so. I mean, there was this weird ass screen or something right in front of his face."

"A screen? What was on it?"

"How the hell should I know?"

"So, he has technology? Big deal, there's fancy shit coming out everyday!"

"Yeah, but this wasn't anything like what any normal civilian would have. It was weird, you would have to be there to see it, it's a bit hard to explain."

The voices stopped for a moment, before one suggested opening the door and checking on you. Though it wasn't entirely clear whether or not said checkup was for the better of your health. Regardless, you were prepared, beginning to bite into your cheeseburger. "Mmm, this is pretty good!" You shouted from your... Room? Cell? Whatever the hell it would be in this situation, you don't know.

"...Is he eating something?" One of the voices asked.

"I don't remember leaving any sort of food in there,'' Another replied.

"It's that damn screen again! I'd bet money on it!", One shouted in frustration.

Another voice sighed, and it sounded like the woman who questioned your mental stability (or at least, your "hiding" spot) the night before.

"Why don't we just open the door?", She suggested.

There was a moment of silence, before you could hear her approach the door. You only snickered to yourself, knowing that they would have a bit of difficulty...

One of them turned the knob, only to find that the door wouldn't open.

"What the?", One of them said. "Did he lock the door?"

"Lock it? It wouldn't really do much help in keeping anyone out.", One of the other voices replied.

"Well, then what has it shut?!", The first voice yelled.

From outside the door, the faceless woman pushed onto the door, but it didn't seem like it'd budge at all.

"Hmm. Is he pushing himself against it?", She asked.

"If he is, then he's one heavy bastard." another remarked.

"No, wait. There's something against the door, but it isn't him." The faceless woman realized.

"Then what is it Slenda? Hmm? Please, take your time." Said one of the voices, who was beyond frustrated.

"I'm not sure. One minute.", The faceless woman, who's name was apparently Slenda had replied.