THE BEST BIRTHDAY SURPRISE EVER

Prologue

Once one day I woke up my mom told me to get up take a shower and get dressed then come downstairs when I am done. I was wondering why but then I remembered it was my ....... BIRTHDAY!!! I was so tired I couldn't remember. I did what I was told to do first,I picked out my clothes then,I went to take a shower.... After I was done I put on my clothes it was fall,almost winter so I put on a beautiful pair of sweats then I put on my pink,green, and blue Aeropostale shirt. And then a Aeropostale jacket, Then I was walking down the stairs and I smelled something delicious and I was smiling the BIGGEST SMILE IN A LONG TIME. I got downstairs and there was breakfast,big fluffy pancakes and waffles as well bacon and eggs all prepared along with it to drink some cold chocolate milk straight from the refrigerator. I said mmm this is going to be delicious I to my mom.

After me and mom were done eating my brother and dad where still asleep mom left them a note in black ink saying"me and Misty(my name) are off to get her 4 friends that she picked and go to vist shopping places but we will still be here in NYC(we live here) and we will be back with her friends at the end of the day for supper and Lucy's slumber party LOVE YOU FROM US

Then me and mom,left first we went to Jossie's and picked her up then Katherine then Selena's then Demi and we all went shopping.

How do u like this so far. I will be using 1D for the boys they meet while shopping

Chapter 1

The beginning of the day

After getting everybody we decided we all wanted hot chocolate, so we stopped at Starbucks to get hot chocolate because it was cold this morning,mom got coffee. After that we all wanted to go to Macy's and look at makeup and maybe get some and clothes as well we got there and went straight to the makeup section my mom was just smiling a big fat juicy smile because she was laughing because we ran to the makeup section. And we looked around and Katherine found amazing lip gloss and she yelled a little and said guys come here you are going to love this I mean love it she said we all went to where Katherine was and she showed us and we all said in a whispering yell "I love it " we all said the giggled,because we always laugh when we say something at the same time I DON'T KNOW WHY BUT W E DO!! We all got the lip gloss it was called teenage dream and was green and clearish with sparkles. Then we each got the eyeshadow called we found love,foundation,nail polish glow in the dark lime green called teenage dream nail polish they were made by the same people. Next we left there and decided to go to Areopostale!!!!!!!! When we got there we went to the girls section I saw a hoodie and got along with sweats nobody else got anything but on are way up there I tripped and fell backwards the girls laughed but something caught me. And a Irish voice said are you ok and I said yes I got up and looked behind me and thanked him there was 5 of them. He said my name is Niall , I said nice to meet u Niall my name is misty he said nice to meet u to I said to the 5 boys I've always wanted to meet u and all of us said at the same time ONE DIRECTION!!!!!! We said that because my mom said I know you guys from somewhere. They asked for are numbers and twitters then we left us girls and went to the car. Mom asked us what did we want for lunch???? We said that we wanted spaghetti so mom suggested Fazoli's we said sure. When we got there we ordered and we each got a message from the boys each of themk said want to hang out tonight and go to a double date they each said yes.