chapter 1

"Where are we going" I ask my foster mum, Anna. Yes I'm in care, and proud. My mum hated me, she never wanted to have me but my dad begged her keep me. So she did, but when my dad died, when I was four, she shoved me in care. And I've lived with Anna since I was 5. She's an Amazing person, her and her husband, Bertie, couldn't have children of there own so they started fostering and have for 10 years now, I was the 3rd child they fostered. At the moment, they are fostering 5 children, me, Alice, Jem, Josh and Pixie.

"You'll have to wait and see miss indigo waters" Anna tells me. Thats my name indigo waters, isn't it just a wonderful name. I love it very usual and unique. I am sat in the back of Bertie's seven seater. Next to Alice, she's the oldest out of us all, she's 16, then there's me, I'm 14, them jem and josh - there twins - who are 10 and then little pixie who is 3. I love all my foster siblings like there my real family.

"But I want to know now" I complain. Anna and Bertie look at each other other. Anna then puts on the music, which is my one direction CD and I stop talking and start singing. Everyone tells me I'm an amazing singer but I don't really agree.

"I still want to know where we're going you know" I say.

"Fine we'll tell you, your going to the x factor auditions" Bertie tells me. He is joking right, I can't audition for x factor, no way.

"Oh, indigo don't look so worried, you'll do fine" Alice tells me. Minutes later the Bertie parks the care and we all get out. And the first thing I see is a long line of people. Pixie grabs hold of my hand, she hates big crowds. OK so this is really happening I am really audition for x factor, I can't believe this, its so unreal.

"Right looks like we got a long wait" Alice states the obvious.

***

After what felt like forever we finally go to the front desk.

"Name" the lady at the desk says.

"Indigo waters" I reply.

"Good luck" the lady says handing me a label I take it and go to the waiting room.

" are you nervous" Josh asks.

"Of course I am" I tell him.

"You'll do thing indi" Anna tells me "your an amazing person"

"number 14739 would you like to follow me" thats my number, I get up and follow the lady who called my number. My family following me.

________________

A/N

This is the first chapter of my new fanfic so I hope you guys injoyed it

Comment

Like

Follow