Chapter 27

I wake up early on Wednesday morning and lie on my bed listen to the sound of light breathing from my band mate. Parisa and betsy are awake and sitting on betsy bed talking.

"Anyone awake" I here blossoms voice ask.

"Me and betsy are" Parisa tells her.

"So am I" I say as I sit up of my bed, I look to blossom who is sitting on the floor next to her bed a pile of cloths in front of her.

"Do we have to go to the studio today" Blossom asks as she looks through the pile of cloths.

"Yes the cars arrive at 10:30" Parisa tells her.

"How long will we be there" Blossom asks.

"I think we get back at around ten to four" Betsy tells her "may I ask why"

"My best friend and boyfriend from home are coming to see me tonight" Blossom tells her. "i need to text them what time to get here"

"I didn't know you had a boy friend" I say as I get out my bed.

"We've been dating a year now" Blossom tells me "he's my best friends cousin"

"I'd love to meet him" I tell her.

"You'll get to tonight" blossom tells me and them jumps up of the floor and runs into the bathroom with some cloths in her hand.

"She's never mentioned having a boy friend Before" I say.

"I thought she liked James, they've been hanging about a lot lately" betsy says

"Same here, she'll almost always with James" Parisa says.

BLOSSOMS POV

"Blossom" I hear Fluer shout from down stairs, that must be my best friend, Alice and my boyfriend, Oscar.

"Coming" I shout from my room. I grab my hair brush and brush the knots out my hair and fix my make up and grab my red high heels. I am wearing my favourite short red dresses.

"Have fun" Parisa calls from the room as me and Indi leave the room. We head down the stairs and standing at the front door is Alice and Oscar. I run down the rest of the stairs and into oscars arms. I've missed him so much, he softly kisses my cheek and let's go of me.

"It's great to see you again" I say giving Alice a hug.

"We've missed you" Alice tells me. "I'm not staying long, though Oscar needs to talk to you alone"

"Where is it we are going" I ask, not wanting to know what Oscar needs to tell me alone. I have an idea but I hope I'm wrong. Before I left for the live shows, we were going through some relationship problems and leaving for London was an excuse for not being able to see him, as I fear, after our last talk, he will break up with me.

"We're going out for dinner" Oscar tells me, not looking into my eyes.

"Sound good, oh this is my friend and fellow band member Indi" I say suddenly remembering Indi who is standing behind me.

"Nice to meet you Indi" Alice says as she puts a hand out for Indi to shake.

"It's nice to meet you to" Indi says as she shakes Alice's hand.

"Right we better get heading" Oscar says, I say bye to India me leave the house Along with Oscar and Alice. We get into Alice's car and she drives us to the small restraint down town. The dinner is quiet and awkward.

"How's living in the X factor house" Alice says breaking the silence.

"Is great, there are so many amazing people, I hate it when some one leaves every week" I tell her truthfully. We quickly finish our dinner and Oscar takes me down the lake while Alice waits at the car for us.

"Hope you get far in the comp" Alice tells me as she gives me a hug.

"Let's go" Oscar says. He walks a few steps in front of me until we get to the lake where we find a free bench and sit down.

"Why do you want to talk to me alone" I question.

"I think we both know, why after our last chat. Blossom this isn't working out is it, me and you, we're never gonna make each other happy and I don't want to break your heart like I did last time, I do love you but we are just not meant to be together" Oscar says not looking my eyes. I feel tears fall from my eyes, I can't believe this is happening, I always knew it would happen but I always pushed the thought to the back of my mine.

"Are saying we break up" I say.

"I think it's the best option, I need to let you free, this isn't a good relationship, I don't want to break your heart, I can't be on a long term relationship right now, I'm sorry" Oscar tells me tears in his eyes. "Goodbye blossom, be free go be with the man you really want the one who cares about you"

"And who's that" I ask.

"I've read all the tweets between you and James, blossom, your meant for him and you know it" Oscar tells me. I've never thought of James like that but suddenly all these feeling I used to feel about Oscar I now feel about James, have I always liked James but pushed the thought to the back of my mine, does James like me to. "Goodbye blossoms.......and thanks I've had a great time with you but now it has to end" and with that he leaves and probably will never be seen by me again.

"Goodbye Oscar, I will always love you" I say into the cold empty world.

"Are you ok, blossom" I hear a familiar voice say, I turn around to see James behind me.

"No" I say and suddenly all the tears come at once. James takes me in his arms and try's to comfort me.

"I always thought we would be together forever" I tell him.

"Sometimes the things we wish don't come true" he tells me.

"He told me he was setting me free, said I can now be with the one who cares" I tell James. "He was referring to you"

"Was he" James asks. He looks into my eyes and for the first time I feel what true love really is.

__________________________________

I hope you enjoyed this fanfic, I thought I should have a chapter on one of the other girls POV as it's always Indi's pov. I hope yous enjoyed this chapter
Sorry it's a day late.