The answer

*Rio's point of view*
After a while I started to doubt my self until one day I watch Nagisa and Karma walk up the hill with slushies in hand.
Nagisa holding a strawberry flavoured slushie and Karma holding a Blueberry slushie my first thought is "awh" they're drinking each other and didn't think much of it. Then as class was about to begin I finally had evidence and announced it all.

I begin with asking "Hey Nagisa, Karma you guys had slushies earlier right?" They respond "yeah why do you wanna know?" I laughed and said "ah HA!!! Now I know for certain you guys are dating." I grab everyone's attention and ask again, "Karma and Nagisa you both had slushies earlier today, correct?"
"Yes." Nagisa responded "Yeah so what?"
"And what colours were your slushies?"
Nagisa responds "red."
Karma follows "blue."
"AH HA!!! Then why are your tongues purple?"
Everyone shocked and asking why is that? Karma responds saying that it's because we shared slushies. I refuted by saying "Earlier I saw you throw them away and not have purple tongues!!" Nagisa blushes and Karma smirks "congratulations you caught us red handed." Everybody yells no way and swam them.
Ritsu not getting the bigger picture ask how their tongues are purple? Nagisa and Karma blush bright red and turn away. Everyone laughs and comment on how they should've believed me sooner.

And that's the truth came to be. . .

I OWN NO CHARACTERS IN THE STORY ABOVE.