Chase!!!!!

"Tye!"I screamed running to him forgetting all the names the fights the everything. I see Percy over his shoulder and send him a questioning look.If he know me je can see my confusedness.Why is Tue back?I looked at Annabeth.She see Tye and has the same reaction as me.Then we,hear Chiron calling"Chase's Jackson's come on,dinner."But the b*tch Annabeth pulls me into a bathroom."Stay away from him".She says protectevly.

"You dont control me Inabath."

Ever since I caught her in a bath witj Percy that is what I have called her."I will one day"

Then she runs up and hugs Percy as they head to dinner.I sat alone at the 3rd table decorated beutifly with fish, hippocampi, horses and a Posiden bust.The seats made of water, moved under me as if asking what was wrong.Oh nothing, I think,Just Percy fucking Jackson snogging a tramp!!!!!!

**nexd day**

The day started out as normal as ever.At breakfast, normal.Greek language, normal. History of the gods, normal.Next I have Archary, with Inabath.

I arrived,ay archery happy Inabath was not there yet.I turned around sighing when a pair of lips came crashing down against mine. The worst thing, I didn't resist.

Please review...thanks...