Chapter 1: Meeting

Priscilla's POV

My name is Priscilla. A seventeen year old woman who travelled to the different world. This is my own story on how I met Lady Saeki Sayaka.

 This is my own story on how I met Lady Saeki Sayaka

(The picture above is how the way I look. I look like a certain someone, right?)

I was a former servant of the Kamiyama family. A personal servant of Kamiyama Mizuki Ojou-sama, my first love, but my confession of love to her got rejected since she is already in love with Sakura Megumi. I thought I have to support them but my feelings for her won't stop wavering. In order for me to move on, I decided to go on a journey.

When I was on my journey, I encountered some unknown shadows. These shadows are shaped like girls wearing unknown uniform and one of them said, "We have finally found you, Nanami Touko." A question mark appeared on my head, "Huh?", I asked. "That face, that hair, that scent, that voice, the way she speaks, it's no mistake about it! It is really her!", Another shadow said. "Uhh... No, I'm not. I think you guys got the wrong person. I am Priscilla.", I said that to them but they didn't listen since the shadows started to spin around me until my vision went fully black.

No One's POV

"Coffee as usual, right?", asked the barista to the lady who is currently sitting in front of the counter. "Yes.", replied the brown haired lady as she sighed. The barista is making coffee for her and asked, "So, how was the confession?" The brown-haired girl sighed, "I got rejected... She loves a certain girl already." "I'm sorry to hear about that, Saeki-san.", The barista replied while placing the coffee in front of Sayaka. "Well, I'm glad that she have found someone who can love her truly." Sayaka said as she drink the coffee. "You know, there are some times that love wouldn't always work out but one day, there's a certain person who will appear to love you, whether if it is man or a woman."

Sayaka's POV

While Kodama-san just finished saying that, there's a loud crash on the cafe table where a certain figure appeared out-of-nowhere. I almost spit the coffee while she was drinking and Kodama-san got shocked at what just happened in her coffee shop. As I turned back, I could see a familiar figure,  the girl who rejected me and she is wearing a white blouse and blue long skirt. "Ugh... What the heck did those stupid shadows did to me... My body hurts...." Touko exclaimed as she was massaging her body.  I approached her and asked, "Are you okay, Touko?"

Priscilla's POV

I woke up as my body crashed on a hard surface, seriously that hurts! "Ugh... What the heck did those stupid shadows did to me... My body hurts...." I exclaimed. "Are you okay, Touko?", a familiar gentle voice asked. "Huh?", I opened my eyes and see a familiar figure in front of me. I didn't realized that my tears have fallen while looking to her. "Ojou-sama...."