Introduction

I'm not the most popular person in my school, but I'm not a nobody. Before I get to far into my life let me introduce my squad.

Jazmin~ My bestie, crazy, obsessed with Beyonce and when I say obsessed I mean like crazy obsessed she is kinda a stalker. She's a cheerleader, bipolar, and she is very sensitive.

Ashley~ The white girl she's really back, but we call her the white girl because she loves STARBUCKS, she's a singer and she is crazy.

Beauty or aka thief~ This girl is my partner in crime whenever we wanna get into some trouble she is always down. She's a viner, crazy, funny, real she will tell you something straight up period.

Brianna~ She's a rapper yes when I say she a rapper she can blow.,She's real (like beauty), crazy, funny, and the joker of the group.

Nayah~ This girl is a really good  basketball player. I call this girl my twin because we look a like same height, color everything. She's crazy, funny, and a big hungry this is when a person eats a lot, but never gain any weight.

Okay now it's my turn to be introduced just be patient I have a lot of things about me, so bare with me. 

Ashanti~ Well I'm crazy, a weirdo, big hungry, cheerleader, singer, bipolar, joker, ghetto, loving, and funny. 

Now I'm gonna introduce you to the flip floppers of the group. 

Jordyn~ She is ghetto fabulous like she's ghetto, but then she think she's the shit no bitch shut it down. A wanna be, retard, rude, the mean girl, and she is obsessed with Jordan's.

Raven~ Tries to hard, lost puppy, follower, rude, and flippy floppy.

This last girl is like my everything right her.

Alicia~ My everything, diary, she knows how to calm me down, best friend, sleep buddy, my baby boo, and last but not least my ex's sister. 

Since you know everybody now I can continue my story. 

Picture of me and Nayah. I'm on the left she's on the right. Pic of Ashley