22

The next day, Lee Family and Minjoo is now in the hospital.

Chaeyeon is having her whole body scan. While others are waiting for her.

After An hour scan they waited for another 30mins for the results.

Then 30mins pass, all of them went in the doctors office.

'Wow what a big family!' Doctor said.

'So Doctor hows Chaeyeons scan?' Mom ask.

'Shes doing Mrs. Lee, all normal.' Doctor said.

'But how about her headaches?' Dad ask.

'I think Chaeyeon is under stress.' Doctor said and looking at her.

'I think we should go to florida with you Lee Chaeyeon and we take care of you.' Mom said.

'What? But where are you gonna live? I have 11 other people in the house.' Chae said.

'We can sleep in the studio, we just need to buy sofa beds and tables and turn that studio of yours in to a room.' Mom said.

'Fine!' Chae said.

'Chaeyeon please do not overwork yourself too much coz thats what triggers it. If you dance minimise you dance up to 2 hours a day only.' Doctor said.

'Minjoo how long does Chaeyeon do her dance?' Dad ask her.

'Uhmm' minjoo looking at Chaeyeon.

'We have two hours class and she does do 2 or 3 more hours after classes.' Minjoo said.

'No wonder. Take these vitamins everyday and these tablet for your headaches.' Doctor said.

'Thank you!' Chaeyeon said and all of them get ready to leave the hospital.

'Lets go eat everyone! Lets go to Chaeyeons fave restaurant.' Dad said.

Everyone happy and smiling.

When they arrived at the restaurant the kids were so loud so everyone was looking at them.

'Shut up guys!' Dad said.

Then a familiar voice said 'Minjoo Chae?!'

The two look back and said 'Eunbi Unnie!'

'What are you guys doing here?' Eunbi asked.

'Oh this is my fave resto since i was a kid my family decided to eat here with Minjoo.' Chae said.

'How about you?' Minjoo asked.

'Erm this is my parents restaurant.' Eunbi explained.

'So who is this young lady?' Mr. Lee said.

'Oh Hi my name is Kwon Eunbi, I'm Minjoo and Chae's friend.' Eunbi.

'Nice to meet you. I am Chaeyeons Dad, this is her mom and her two younger sisters Chaeryoung and Chaemin. And our daughter in law Minjoo.' Me Lee said.

'Dad! Stop it!' Chaeyeon said.

Eunbi feel so awkward.

'I can get you the private room for families if you want.' Eunbi said and point out the room.

'Thank you!' Chaeyeon said smiling so brightly.

'Just call me if you need anything.' Eunbi said.

'You can join us if you want.' Mr. Lee said.

'Oh no no. I have to attemd some customers.' Eunbi said and leave.

'I think that girl likes you Chae.' Mrs. Lee said.